Sarah Marshall Ryan
Sarah Marshall Ryan is the absolute stunning, and exquisite wife of NFL player Matt Ryan, who is the starting quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons. Prior to his NFL draft selection in 2008, Matt played college football with the Boston Eagles football team at Boston College.
Sarah’s hubby was born on May 17, 1985 in Exton, Pennsylvania to Michael and Bernice Ryan. He graduated in 2003 from William Penn Charter School, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He later enrolled at Boston College.
Subsequently after four seasons with the Eagles he declared to the 2004 NFL Draft; where he was selected in the first round (3rd overall pick) by the Atlanta Falcons.
Now check out the 10 facts about Matt’s wife Sarah
Sarah like her husband is an athlete; she was a fine one at Boston Coolege, but we’ll get to that part in a moment.
- Sarah Ryan formerly known as Sarah Marshall was born on July 23, 1985 in Portland, Maine.
- She attended at Catherine McAuley/Falmouth, ME.
- Sarah is one of four daughters born to John and Susan Marshall.
- Her sisters are Abby (26), Maggie (24), and Anna (22).
- Graduated from Boston University in 2007 with a communications major.
- Matt Ryan and Sarah met during their freshman year of college; they started hanging out together, one thing led to another and after a few months they decided to start dating.
- He popped the question in November 2010, while on a holyday for Sarah’s birthday. Actually she has a funny tory about that.
He tricked me bad. We were on vacation, right around my birthday, and we had been dating for awhile, so you kind of get the feeling it could be coming. This trip, its my birthday, it could be this weekend. It was the day of my birthday and every moment was like, Is this going to be it? Is this going to be it? And then it doesn’t happen. Then that night, he said, So do you want your present? I totally think this is the ring.
This is happening. He gives me a little black box and it totally looks like a ring box and its earrings. He had that trick all planned out. It was totally off my radar screen then because the seasons about to start, so I thought it would probably be another year (before he proposed). Then were leaving, with all our bags packed and ready to go, and he said I have one more gift for you. He had the ring and said all the right things. But he tricked me at first.
- On April 6, 2011 on Georgia Beach Matt Ryan and Sarah Marshall tied the knot. They don’t have any children.
- Sarah Ryan works as a sales consultant for the Atlanta Dreams sponsorship; previously worked for companies in Boston and Atlanta in administrative roles.
- Is not rare to find Sarah doing volunteer work with the Boys and Girls Clubs after-school program.