Kishele Shipley is the girlfriend of the NBA player Kawhi Leonard, the talented 6″7″ small forward from Riverside, California initially joined the San Antonio Spurs in 2011, however it was the Indiana Pacer who drafted him in the first round (15th overall) in the 2011 NBA Draft.
Kawhi Leonard’s has been keeping his relationship with girlfriend Kishele Shipley a secret in order to protect her, but when you are dating an athlete like Leonard there is no escaping the media much longer. So here is what FabWags can tell you about NBA WAG Kishele Shipley!
- Kishele M. Shipley, 29, was born April 10, 1989, in San Diego, California to Cathy Marie Shipley (nee. Coleman) and Kenneth Shipley.
- She has two beautiful sisters, younger sis Kasandra and older sister Kenisha.
- Mr. Shipley a San Diego University graduate, seen above posing with Leonard’s MVP award; the photo below shows Kishele and her beautiful family.
- According to reports Kawhi a SDSU graduate met is girlfriend Kishele while he was living in San Diego; after he signed with the Spurs, she moved in with him in Texas.
- Kishele Shipley graduated in 2012 with a degree in public administration from San Diego State University. She worked as a Human Resources professional in San Diego.
Image already added