Meet Brianna Hammonds; she is the longtime girlfriend of MLB right fielder Mookie Betts. Mookie, born Markus Lynn Betts, currently plays for the Boston Red Sox. Prior to the MLB, Betts played college baseball at the University of Tennessee; where he attended on a baseball scholarship.
In addition to the University of Tenn.; Mookie also received offers from the University of Alabama, Vanderbilt and finally Mississippi State University.
- The first thing you need to know about Mookie Betts’s girlfriend is that they met in middle school, however, it was until later they took things to the next level.
- Second is that she was born Brianna Michelle Hammonds on August 7, 1994.
- Started dating the Brentwood native since August 28, 2005.
- Brianna graduated in 2015, from Middle Tennessee State University.
- Nowadays, she & Mookie are engaged.
- According to their wedding registry, they planned to get married this year.
- Brianna and Mookie will welcome their first child together a daughter in November 2018.