Meet Briannon Lepman, this hot Rams Wag is the beautiful girlfriend of Brandin Cooks. 5’10 Cooks from Stockton, California is a wide receiver for the Los Angeles Rams. Prior to the NFL, he played college football at Oregon State.
With the OregonState Beavers, Cook received All- American recognition and was All-Area and team MVP at Lincoln High School.
Brandin aka Sonic Boom was born on September 25, 1993, one of four children born to Andrea and Worth Cooks, who passed away when Brandin was 4, therefore he was raised by his mom.
Cook committed to play college football at UCLA after he graduated from Lincoln high, however, he had a change of heart and chose Oregon State over UCLA.
He was studying family sciences and human development when he decided to enter the 2014 NFL Draft where he was the 20th overall pick, selected in the first round by the New Orleans Saints. He eventually joined the Patriots in 2017, before they traded him to the Rams in April 2018.
With that note, shall we proceed and met Cook’s gal. Check Briannon Lepman’s six facts below!
- Briannon Lepman was born September 28, 1992, in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Briannon met and started dating Brandin while they attended at Oregon State.
- Attended at Oregon State University, where she was a member of the Cheerleading squad as well as a member of Alpha Gamma Delta sorority.
- She is the daughter of Carolyn Marie and Spencer Lepman, she has one sister, Brittany Lepman.
- She was with Cooks and his family when he was drafted by the Saints.Briannon and Brandin became engaged on June 22, 2017, in Hawaii.