Meet Eileen Edsall, she is the loving, caring and utterly beautiful wife of football head coach Randy Edsall. Coach Edsall current head coach at the University of Connecticut, was head of football research-special projects for the Detroit Lions prior to the NFL he was the head coach at the University of Maryland.
We all know plenty about Randy Edsall, but what about his wife?
- Eileen (nee. Smith) and Randy Edsall got married in 1983.
- Together they have two children, Lexi and Cory.
- Her son, Cory is a Defensive Graduate Assistant Football Coach at University of Colorado Boulder. Studied at University of Maryland and East Catholic High School. Lexi works for Under Armour.
- Eileen graduated from Syracuse University and Our Lady Of Mercy High
- While at Syracuse Eileen was a star player at both the basketball and volleyball teams.