Kamiah Adams is the beautiful girlfriend of NBA player Bradley Beal, a shooting guard for the Washington Wizards, who previously played college basketball with the Florida Gators at the University of Florida in Gainsville.
Before checking Kamiah’s info, let’s take a quick look at her man’s career.
- 6’5 Beal was born on June 28, 1993; in St. Louis, Missouri.
- He graduated in 2009 from Chaminade College Preparatory School.
- Committed to play at the University of Florida during his senior year in high school.
- After three years of college eligibility, Beal declared for the NBA Draft.
- The Washington Wizards selected him in the first round, 3rd overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft.
Beal’s new girlfriend Kamiah Adams is no stranger to the celebrity status, after all, she appeared on the season two of VH1’s show Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood. Lovely Ms. Adams was born on March 20, 1993, in Puerto Rico, but raised in L.A.
Kamiah a stunning model, dated rapper Lil Fizz, before starting dating Bradley Beal in 2015. Before Beal started dating Ms. Adams, he dated Gymnast Kytra Hunter and Mikala McGhee after her.
Find her on Instagram here.