This lovely girl is Deanna Abbey; and she is the girlfriend of ice hockey player Kevin Shattenkirk, a defenseman for the Washington Capitals. He also played for the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Blues. Prior to the NHL, he played college hockey with the Boston Terries at Boston University.
But no doubt you already knew that, right? Just in case you didn’t, allow me to tell five curious facts about Kev.
- Kevin Michael Shattenkirk was born on January 29, 1989, in New Rochelle, New York.
- He attended The Brunswick School in Greenwich, Connecticut, before committing to Boston University.
- The Colorado Avalanche selected him in the 2010 NHL Draft, made his debut on November 4, 2010, against the Vancouver Canucks.
- Signed a four-year, $17 million extension with the St. Louis Blues on June 26, 2013.
- St. Louis traded him to the Washington Capitals on February 27, 2017.
Ready to meet his lovely girl?
Sadly, there isn’t much about Deanna, thus far we know that 30-year-old Deanna M. Abbey was born on November 29, 1986; to Richard Abbey and Patricia Adams Boone, also proud parents of Deanna’s older brothers Erick and Lee.
Deanna apparently hails from North Carolina, however, she previously lived in New York and more recently in St. Louis, Missouri.
More Photos below