Meet Laura Cover aka Laura Boone; she is the former Playboy model and the beautiful wife of former MLB player Aaron Boone, who as you probably know by now, is set to become the new manager for the New York Yankees.
We are pretty sure you already know plenty about Boone, therefore, FabWags will tell you seven awesome facts about his better half.
- The first thing you must know is that although Laura Boone is the formerly Laura Cover, she was actually born Laura Lee Phillips, on May 6, 1977, in Bucyrus, Ohio.
- She is the daughter born to Christian parents, Carole and Jerry Thomas Phillips; ages 74 and 76, respectively.
- As a teenager, she enjoyed playing soccer and practiced gymnastics, but soon after high school, she left her tomboy days behind her.
- 5’5″ Laura landed her pretty naked self on the cover of Playboy magazine in 1998; when she became Playboy Playmate (Miss October).
- Later on, appeared on Playboy Video Playmate Calendar in 2000; as well as the Playboy documentaries titled California Girls and Club Lingerie; two years later was on Playboy: Roommates and the Weakest Link.
- Laura and Aaron Boone met in 2001 and started dating in January 2002; these two eventually tied the knot on November 9, 2002.
- They are the proud parents of four beautiful and amazing children; Brandon 11, Bella, 8, and their adopted sons Jeanel, 15, and Sergot, 12.