Recently, we told you about Lonzo Ball’s number lady in his life; his beautiful momma Tina Ball. She is cool with sharing, as long as it is a fine gal worthy of her son’s appreciation, therefore we introduce you to the lovely Ms. Denise Garcia, the girlfriend of UCLA basketball player Lonzo Ball.
No doubt you want to know Ms. Garcia, but just we get to her, allow me to tell five interesting facts about her stud.
- Lonzo is the eldest son of LaVar and Tina Ball former college basketball players.
- He was born on October 27, 1997, in Anaheim, Cali; his younger brothers are Lamelo and Liangelo Ball, both baskets ball player ate Chico Hills and already committed to UCLA.
- The 6’6 point guard was the recipient of several awards while in high school, including the Naismith Prep Player of the Year, USA Today Boys Basketball Player of the Year, Morgan Wootten National Player of the Year, and Mr. Basketball USA.
- He signed a National Letter of Intent to attend the University of California in November 2015.
- So far, Ball was named a first-team All-American by the United States Basketball Writers Association (USBWA) and Sporting News, in addition to that he was voted Pac-12 Freshman of the Year, and named first-team All-Pac-12.
Now in the same fashion, we told you about Lonzo, let me tell five interesting facts about his pretty lady.
- Denise Reann Garcia was born on April 14, 1996, in West Covina, California.
- Two if three children born to Gary and Patricia Garcia.Her younger siblings are Dayna and Gary.
- She graduated from Chino Hills High School in Chino Hills, Calif in 2014.
- The 5’5″ midfielder player first attended at Seattle University.
- Subsequently, Denise transferred to the University of California, Riverside where she continues to play soccer and is pursuing a career as a registered nurse anesthetist.