Lori Bedi Holtmann
Meet the fabulous Lori Bedi Holtmann aka Lori Holtmann; she is the beautiful wife of college basketball coach Chris Holtmann. Her stud is the head coach for the Butler Bulldogs at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana. Prior to joining the Bulldogs in 2013, coach Holtmann was the head coach at Gardner-Webb.
No doubt you all know plenty about Butler’s talented coach, but what do you know about his pretty wife? For this reason, check these awesome facts about Lori Holtmann.
- 46-year-old Lori Ruth Holtmann formerly known as Lori Bedi born on April 9, 1970, in Gaithersburg, Indiana.
- She is one of two children born to Stephen and Phyllis Dye Bedi from Akron, Ohio. Her dad was a school principal & teacher in Maryland; her mom was also an elementary teacher.
- Lori, has one older sister, Sheri Lynn a Taylor University graduate and elementary professor.
- Mrs. Holtmann holds a B.A from Gordon College in history and a minor in Bible; subsequently got her M.A in student personnel administration from Ball State University.
- Her resume includes working as the director of student development at Sterling College in Sterling, Kansa. Was residence hall director at Taylor University, eventually assuming the role of associate dean of students – director of residence services at Taylor in 1999.
- Furthermore, served as the assistant director of the First Year Program at the University of South Carolina-Upstate and was the coordinator of the First Year Program at Ohio University, Athens, OH in 2008.
- Lori and Chris Holtmann met while they both worked at Taylor University; ultimately married on September 11, 1999.
- Nowadays they are the proud parents of their adorable daughter Nora Jane born on May 19, 2010.