Melissa McLaughlin Kruk
Meet Melissa McLaughlin Kruk, the loving, caring and beautiful wife of former baseball player John Kruk; after his retirement from baseball, he worked as a baseball analyst for ESPN. Most recently he is working as a broadcaster for the Philadelphia Phillies.
No doubt you want to know Kruk’s gorgeous wife, so with that in mind allow us to tell a couple of things about her.
Kruk, also known as The Krunker has been happily married to his wife Melissa Kruk, formerly know as Melissa McLaughlin since December 2000. But let’s make this easy, check her facts below.
- Mrs. Kruk was born Melissa Anne McLaughlin on September 6, 1972, in New Jersey.
- Crowned Miss New Jersey in 1999.
- They tied the knot on December 20, 2000.
- Together they have two children; son Kyle, an eighth-grade student and varsity baseball player, and daughter Keira, a fifth-grader.
- Before Kruk and Melissa tied the knot, he was married to Jamie Heeter.