Meet Michelle Quick; formerly known as Michelle Beltran, this Salvadorian beauty is the wife of NFL player Brian Quick, the wide receiver for the Washington Redskins. Michelle’s husband also played with the Los Angeles Rams and prior to the NFL, played college football at Appalachian State.
6’3″ Brian was born in Columbia, South Carolina on June 5, 1989. He attended Ridge View High School and Appalachian State. The St. Louis Rams selected him in the second round (33th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
Quick played for the Rams until March 2017, when he signed with the Washington Redskins.
Check out these five facts about Brian Quick’s pretty wife.
- Mrs. Quick was born Johanna Michelle Beltran, in El Salvador; she grew up in California.
- 30-year-old Michelle and Brian became engaged in August 2015.
- They tied the knot on December 19, 2015.
- The Quicks have two beautiful children; son Jayden (actually, Jayden is Michelle’s son from her relationship with Joe McKnight) and daughter Cali Brielle.
- She appeared in the second season of E!’s reality show Wags; she will be in the cast of the show’s third season in Nov. 2017.