Shannon Howell Rosier
Meet Mrs. Shannon Howell Rosier; she is the beautiful and proud mother of college football player Malik Rosier, the starting quarterback for the Miami Hurricanes at the University of Miami. In addition to Malik, Shannon has three beautiful daughters.
No doubt you already know Malik’s story; so let me tell you about his beautiful momma.
- Now Mrs. Rosier is one of the children born to the great Eddie Howell and his wife Jonny. Eddie was an educator and legendary Sarasota High School coach; former baseball pitcher at FSU who played for the Athletics until an arm injury ended his career. He was 70 when he died on October 14, 2015.
- Mrs. Rosier was born Shannon Lynn Howell in 1974; she has one older brother Eddie Jr., 44.
- Shannon is happily married to Ela Amerio Rosier, 43, they tied the knot on May 26, 2001. Together they have children; three daughters Jordan, Chelsey, Jordan and one son Malik.
- Her husband was a center field player at Pensacola Junior College.
- Her daughter Taylor Alexis Rosier, 20, studied accounting at Florida A&M where she also played on the softball team.
- 5’8″ Chelsey Nicole Rosier, was a guard basketball player first at Gulf Coast State College and subsequently with the Prairie View A&M Panthers.
- Jordan Rosier studies at FSU, like her sister Chelsey, she too plays basketball.