Whitney Hand Jones
Whitney Hand Jones is the pretty wife of Landry Jones, NFL quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Prior to the NFL, Jones played college football with the Oklahoma Sooners at the University of Oklahoma where the love story between these two love birds began.
Before we can tell you everything we know about Mrs. Hand Jones, allow us to tell you 5 interesting facts about her man
1- Landry was born on April 4, 1989 in Artesia, New Mexico.
2- Son of Kevin and his wife Kellye Jones.
3. Graduated from Artesia High School in 2008.
4. Graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2012 with a multidisciplinary studies major.
5. The Steelers drafted Jones in the fourth round (115th pick overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft.
With that noted, shall we meet the missus? Check Whitney Hand’s Top Facts
1. Whitney Brooke Hand was born 16 August 1989 in Tarrant, Texas
2. One of six children born to Susan and former MLB pitcher Richard Hand.
3. She has 4 sisters and one brother; they are Jessica, Jordyn, Hannah, Rebekah and Cody.
4. Graduated from Liberty Christian School in 2008
5. Whitney a 6’11” guard basketball player at the University of Oklahoma, graduated in 2013.
6. She was drafted by the She was the San Antonio Stars in the 2013 WNBA Draft with the 32nd overall pick.
7. Got engaged to Landry Jones in 2011.
8. They got married on July 6, 2012.
9. In 2013, became assistant under Spencer Stefko at Seton-LaSalle basketball
10. On September 9, 2015, Whitney was named the girls basketball coach at Seton-LaSalle.