Abby McGrew Manning
Meet the one and only Abby McGrew, some of you might also know her as Abby Manning and she is the beautiful wife of Eli Manning, the quarterback with the New York Giants who just welcomed the newest member to their gorgeous family.
- Abby McGrew Manning, was born on August 25, 1983, in Nashville, Tennessee; to Susan Thrasher McGrew and Tom McGrew,
- Mrs. Manning has two sisters Molly and Lacey. Abby studied at Brentwood Academy, she met her hubby in 2002 while they were studying at Ole Miss.
- They moved to New York to study fashion and worked for Pamela Roland; all while her then-boyfriend played with the Giants. Eli popped the question with an Adler emerald-cut center stone ring, flanked by two emerald-cut diamonds on each side on Tuesday, March 20, 2007.
- Abby and Eli the knot on April 9, 2008, at the One & Only Palmilla Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico. Abby wore a beautiful wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier while her bridesmaids wore dresses by Badgley Mischka.
- The couple spent their honeymoon at Las Ventanas resort in Mexico.
- Their daughter Ava Frances was born on March 21, 2010; Abby gave birth to the couple’s second daughter Lucy Thomas on June 17, 2013, and to baby #3, Caroline Olivia on January 29, 2015.