Meet Mrs. Ronnie Snitker; she is the beautiful and amazing wife of MLB manager Brian Snitker, the talented manager for the Atlanta Braves. He joined the Braves in 1977, initially as a player; subsequently in 1985, became the Braves’ bullpen coach.
Brian Snitker MLB Career
Brian Snitker born Brian Gerald Snitker on October 17, 1955, in Decatur, Illinois started playing baseball while he attended Macon High School and subsequently at the University of New Orleans.
- In 1977 played for the Atlanta Braves minor league teams.
- He started working with the Atlanta Braves as a roving instructor in 1980.
- In 1982, was a manager for the Anderson Braves.
- Managed the Durham Bulls in 1983.
- Later on, worked with the Macon Braves, Myrtle Beach Pelicans, Richmond Braves, Mississippi Braves, and the Greenville Braves.
- The Braves named Snitker their third-base coach in 2007.
- Coach Snitker was named manager for the Braves Triple-A club, the Gwinnett Braves on October 14, 2013.
- Became interim coach for the Atlanta Braves on May 17, 2016.
- He was promoted to full-time manager for the Braves on October 11, 2016.
Brian Snitker Net Worth
The Braves manager, Brian Snitker has a net worth estimated at $8 million.
Brian Snitker Contract & Salary
USA Today reported Brian Snitker had an annual salary of $800,000; he agreed to a contract extension with Atlanta on February 26, 2021.
“I am thrilled that Brian will continue to lead our club on the field and in the clubhouse,” Braves president of baseball operations Alex Anthopoulos said. “Three consecutive division titles speak to the impact of Brian and his staff, and we are pleased that he will continue to guide our club through 2023.”
- Brian Snitker agreed to a two-year contract extension with a club option for 2021 on October 15, 2018.
- He agreed to another contract extension with the Braves, through the 2021 season on February 17, 2020.
Brian Snitker Wife
Having said that, are you ready to read about Mrs. Snitker? Ronnie Snitker, born Veronica M. Sylvester on August 15, 1956, in Verona, Pennsylvania. She met Brian on a blind date thanks to former MLB outfielder Cito Gaston.
They got married and welcomed two children, Troy born on December 5, 1988, and Erin born on December 29, 1986.
Troy Snitker attended Brookwood High School, South Georgia State College, and North Georgia College. Troy a former MLB catcher, was selected by the Atlanta Braves in the 2011 MLB Draft. He was traded to the Pirates two years later, played for the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs, before he retired in 2014.
Troy Snitker worked as a hitting coach for the Corpus Christi Hooks and is nowadays the hitting coach for the Houston Astros.
Erin Marie Snitker, now Erin Goodman married John Goodman in Marietta, Georgia in November 2013. They reside in Kennesaw, Georgia with their twin sons.