Meet Sarah Durkin; wife of college football coach D.J Durkin, former head coach for the Maryland Terrapins football at the University of Maryland. Prior to that, he coached at Michigan, Florida, Stanford, Notre Dame and Bowlin Green.
As noted coach Durkin is happily married to his wife Sarah, however before we can tell you what we know about her, let’s see 5 facts about him.
- Born Daniel Jonathan Durkin in Youngstown, Ohio on January 15, 1978.
- Attended Boardman High School and Bowling Green, where he also played outside linebacker and defensive end.
- After he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing in 2001, and a master’s degree in educational administration and supervision in 2004; he started his coaching career as a graduate assistant at Bowling Green.
- He joined Notre Dame in 2003; Standford in 2007, Florida in 2010; subsequently, Michigan in 2015.
- The Maryland Terrapins announced him as their new head coach on December 2, 2015.
- August 11, 2018, nearly three months after the tragic death of Jordan McNair, and investigation amid toxic culture allegations against the team send Durkin on administrative leave.
- Then almost three months later, he returned to the job, only to be fired a day later, due to intense backlash.
Having said that, let us tell you that D.J Durkin’s better half was born Sarah Michal Brumback on March 24, 1978.
Sarah and Coach Durkin tied the knot on July 13, 2002, in Butler, Ohio. Furthermore, they have two amazing children; daughter Abigail and son, Luke.