Amari Cooper Girlfriend
Meet the lovely and incredible Destiny Jones, this pretty gal is the girlfriend of NFL player Amari Cooper, the young wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns, he also played for the Dallas Cowboys from 2018 to 20212 and for the Oakland Raiders from 2015 to 2018. Prior to his NFL selection in 2015, Cooper played college football with the Alabama Crimson Tide football team at the University of Alabama.
Amari Cooper’s girlfriend Destiny was born Destiny De Monica Jones, a former stingette at Alabama State University who danced for ten years & even won top national competitions; before college, she attended an HBCU school.
Destiny Jones graduated in 2018, with a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling from Holy Name University, and in 2020, got her doctorate in philosophy, human development, family studies, and related services from Texas Woman’s University.
From January 2018, Destiny Jones worked as a marriage and family therapist at the Family Service Counseling and Community Resource Center (FSCC)in San Francisco, she also worked as a Special Education Instructional Assistant at Oakland Unity High School.
My name is Destiny De Monica Jones, and I currently have a Master’s Degree in Counseling and I plan on continuing my education.My freshman year of college I attended Alabama State University , where I was a part of the ASPIRE.
In the program, I was a tutoring high school students and was matched with a high schooler who I with homework and transitions from high school to college. Also, I was apart of Alabama State Marching Band where I was a “Stingette” dancer, able to use my platform to encourage other young women to go after their dreams.
2011-2015 school year as a undergraduate school year was my first year at Alabama State University, which is when I began serving my campus community.
I was also President of Pinky Promise, a Christian organization of women whose promise is to honor God with their bodies and their lives. That also led me to reach out into my community in Montgomery Alabama and start My Sisters keepsake where I also empower young women to honor themselves to highest form, we also volunteered at Salvation Army. Which led me to continue my higher my education in 2016 at Holy Names University in California where I continued to serve my surrounding community, Glide soup kitchen and St.Anthony’s clothing department in San Francisco.
I also fund and started a young women’s mentoring program at Oakland Unity High School where, we I teach that serving our surrounding community through service to those that need encouragement while also fundraising throughout the school year. I am also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority incorporated.
Additionally, I believe knowledge is power. Because I was raised by educators, education is very important to me. It is a critical stepping stone to success in today’s society. Higher education opens doors and provides ample opportunities – opportunities that many do not have.
Amari Cooper College Career
6’1′ Amari was born on June 17, 1994, and graduated from Miami Northwestern High School; he committed to play at the University of Alabama in September 2011.
Amari Cooper embarked on his collegiate football journey in 2012, joining the University of Alabama as a freshman wide receiver. In his debut season, he immediately made an impact, recording 59 receptions for 1,000 yards and 11 touchdowns. His exceptional performance not only showcased his talent but also established him as a force to be reckoned with on the field.
Continuing his stellar form into his sophomore year in 2013, Cooper’s stats soared even higher. He amassed an impressive 45 receptions for 736 yards and 4 touchdowns, solidifying his reputation as a reliable and dynamic receiver.
By his junior year in 2014, Amari Cooper had evolved into a true standout in college football. He delivered an outstanding season, setting numerous records and earning widespread recognition. Cooper’s stats were nothing short of exceptional, as he recorded a staggering 124 receptions for 1,727 yards and 16 touchdowns. His remarkable performance on the field not only contributed to Alabama’s success but also firmly established him as one of the most prolific wide receivers in college football history.
Across his three years at Alabama, Amari Cooper’s dedication, skill, and remarkable statistics underscored his impact on the team and the broader landscape of college football.
Amari Cooper NFL Career
- 2015 Season:
- On April 30, 2015, Amari Cooper was selected by the Oakland Raiders, with the 4th overall selection in the first round during the 2015 NFL draft.
- On May 7, 2015, Amari signed his rookie-level contract with Oakland.
- Coope debuted for the Raiders against the Cincinnati Bengals on September 13, 2015.
- Broke rookie records with 72 receptions for 1,070 yards, becoming the first rookie in franchise history to surpass the 1,000-yard mark.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl as an alternate and named to the NFL All-Rookie Team.
- 2016 Season:
- Continued strong performances with 83 receptions for 1,153 yards and five touchdowns.
- Earned his second consecutive Pro Bowl nomination.
- 2017 Season:
- Started with a slow phase but had standout games including a career-high 210 yards and two touchdowns against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Finished the season with 48 receptions for 680 yards and seven touchdowns.
- 2018 Season:
- Traded to the Cowboys mid-season and made an immediate impact with impressive games, including a 217-yard, three-touchdown performance against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Finished the season with 75 receptions, 1,005 yards, and seven touchdowns, earning his fourth Pro Bowl nomination.
- 2019 Season:
- Recorded 79 receptions for 1,189 yards and eight touchdowns, earning his fourth Pro Bowl selection.
- 2020 Season:
- On March 16, 2020, Amari signed a significant contract extension and maintained high performance despite changes in quarterback, with a career-high 92 receptions for 1,114 yards and five touchdowns.
- 2021 Season:
- Recorded 68 receptions for 865 yards and a career-high eight touchdowns.
- Played for the Cowboys in the Wild Card Round against the San Francisco 49ers.
- 2022 Season:
- On March 16, 2022, Cooper was traded to the Cleveland Browns, delivering a strong season with 78 receptions for 1,160 yards and a career-high 9 touchdowns.
- On March 19, 2022, an adjustment was made where $18.88 million of the salary slated for 2022 was transformed into a signing bonus. This modification resulted in a clearance of $15.1 million in cap space for the team.
- Achieved a career-high of 265 receiving yards in a single game against the Houston Texans, breaking the Browns’ single-game receiving record and becoming the second player in NFL history to record a 200+ yard game for three different teams.
Amari Cooper Contract
On March 17, 2020, Amari Cooper inked a five-year contract extension $100 million with the Cowboys. This deal included $60 million in guarantees, $40 million upon signing, and an additional $20 million that becomes fully guaranteed in 2022 in case of injury. He earns an annual salary of $20 million.