This stunning brunette is Nina Altuve aka Giannina Altuve; she is the incredible wife of MLB player Jose Altuve. Her stud is the Venezuelan second baseman for the Houston Astros. First and foremost, you want to know about Mrs. Altuve, so we are not really going to tell you about her talented husband.
Jose Altuve MLB Career
- Altuve was just 16, when he signed with the Houston Astros on March 6, 2007.
- He started his career with the Greenville Astros of the Rookie-level Appalachian League during the 2008 season.
- In 2009, he was promoted to the Tri-City ValleyCats of the Class A-Short Season New York-Penn League.
- He joined the Lexington Legends of the Class A South Atlantic League during the 2010 season.
- Between the 2010 and 2011 season, Altuve played for the Lancaster JetHawks.
- July 20, 2011: Jose Altuve debuted with the Houston Astros, against the Washington Nationals.
- Altuve signed a contract extension with the Houston Astros on July 13, 2013.
- On April 14, 2014, Altuve was awarded with theGIBBY/This Year in Baseball Award as the Breakout Everyday Player of the Year.
- On November 10, 2015, he was awarded the Rawlings Gold Glove Award.
- He was named AL Player of the Month in June 2016.
- He ended the 2016 season, winning the Majestic Athletic Always Game Award, MLBPA Players Choice Award for Major League Player of the Year, and The Sporting News Player of the Year Award.
- During the 2017 postseason, Altuve was named MVP and won the Babe Ruth Award.
- In October 2017, he won the Hank Aaron Award.
- On November 3, 2017, Houston selected him for a 2018 option worth $6 million.
- He won the AL Most Valuable Player Award on November 16, 2017.
- In December 2017, get was named Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year.
- Altuve agreed to a contract extension with the Astros on March 16, 2018.
- May 12, 2019, he was placed on the injured list with a left hamstring strain.
Jose Altuve Contract and Salary
On March 16, 2018, Jose Altuve agreed to a seven-year, $163 million contract extension with the Houston Astros. The deal included $21 million guaranteed and an annual salary of $23.3 million.
In 2014, Altuve signed a four-year, $12.5 million contract with the Astros; the contract included a salary of $3.1 million, $750,000 guaranteed. When he was drafted in 2007, Altuve signed a contract with Houston as an undrafted free agent with a signing bonus of $15,000. On July 13, 2013, Jose Altuve signed a four-year, $12.5 million extension with the Astros
Jose Altuve Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth and Wealthy Gorilla, as of November 2022, Jose Altuve has a net worth estimated at $10 million. In addition to his salary, it looks like Altuve earns from his endorsement deals with New Balance and Stance Socks.
Jose Altuve Wife
Jose Altuve and his wife are childhood sweethearts; they git married, although it is unknown when exactly. Nina and Altuve have since welcomed two beautiful daughters together.
- The first thing you need to know is Giannina Altuve or Nina Altuve, since Latin American people tend to shorten names; for example, Francisco is usually called Chico, Alberto is Beto, Elizabeth is Betty, etc. Nina was born Giannina Elizabeth Cimetta Sandoval on February 2, 1992.
- She is one of three children born to the beautiful Beatriz Sandoval. Nina has two brothers; and Alfredo David and Justo Emilio.
- Nina Altuve, like her husband, was born in Venezuela; as a matter of fact, she grew up in Maracay, Aragua.
- They started dating when they were teenagers.
- Mrs. Altuve is a certified Bioanalyst.
- Furthermore, they welcomed their adorable daughter Melanie Andrea on October 30, 2016.
- Nina and Jose Altuve welcomed their second daughter Antonella on May 10, 2020.