AJ Brown Girlfriend
Meet Kelsey Riley! The beautiful and fantastic girlfriend of NFL player A.J. Brown, the talented 6’1″ wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles who also played for the Tennessee Titans and college football and baseball at Ole Miss.
A.J. Brown doesn't have a wife; he isn't married yet, but he isn't single.
This stunning young lady, Kelsey Riley, is dating AJ Brown; it is with her that Brown welcomed his first child, AJ Brown Jr., on September 29, 2022.
AJ Brown's Girlfriend, Kelsey Riley, originally from Bertrandville, Louisiana, attended Belle Chasse High School and later Texas Southern University, from where she graduated in 2019 with a Bachelor's degree in health care administration and management.
Kelsey is a Patient Access Representative at CHI St. Luke's Health- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center; before that, she worked at the front desk at Cambria Hotel in Houston. Back in 2018, Kelsey was a patient liaison at Riverbend Nursing Home and an independent Patient Care Coordinator from 2015 to 2018.
We found it interesting to know that the lovely Ms. Riley played softball while she was in college (outfielder).
A.J. Brown graduated from Starkville High School before committing to play at Ole Miss. He recorded 29 receptions for 412 yards and two touchdowns in his freshman year in 12 games.
Brown recorded 75 receptions for 1252 yards and 11 touchdowns in 12 games; he was also Ole Miss Single-Season Leader (receiving yards and receiving touchdowns); awarded with the Conerly Trophy, named All-SEC First Team, All-America Third Team, All-America Second Team, and was Biletnikoff Award Semifinalist.
In his junior year, he recorded 85 receptions for 1320 yards and six touchdowns; he was named All-America second team (FWAA, Phil Steele), third team (Associated Press), honorable mention, and earned first-team All-SEC.
A.J. Brown NFL Career
- On April 26, 2019, A.J. Brown was selected in the second round (51st overall) in the 2019 NFL draft by the Tennessee Titans.
- On June 12, 2019, he signed his rookie contract with the Titans.
- On September 8, 2019, he made his debut against the Cleveland Browns.
- On September 16, 2020, he suffered a bone bruise on his knee.
- On August 23, 2021, he suffered a Knee Strain Grade 1.
- On September 26, 2021, he suffered a thigh hamstring strain.
- On November 5, 2021, he struggled with another knee strain.
- He suffered a chest injury on November 21, 2021.
- Brown was placed on the injured reserve list on November 27, 2021, after sustaining a chest injury.
- On December 23, 2021, AJ Brown was activated on the roster.
- On April 28, 2022, The Tennessee Titans traded AJ Brown to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for Treylon Burks and the 18th overall pick in the 2022 draft.
- On November 4, 2022, AJ Brown was fined $10,609 for aunting against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- On December 9, 2022, he was again fined $13,261 for excessive celebration against the Tennessee Titans.
- November 2, 2023, Brown was named NFC Offensive Player of the Month (October).
A.J. Brown NFL Stats
- 2019 – 16 games – 52 receptions – 1,051 yards – 8 TD.
- 2020 – 14 games – 70 receptions – 1,075 yards – 11 TD.
A.J. Brown Contract
On April 28, 2022, AJ Brown signed a four-year, $100 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. The deal included a $25 million signing bonus $57.2 million guarantee.
On June 12, 2019, AJ Brown signed a four-year deal worth $5,641,199; the deal included a signing bonus of $2,122,690.
A.J. Brown’s annual salary of $23.2 million. In 2019 Brown’s cap hit in 2019 was $1,025,670, $1,284,629 in 2020.
A.J. Brown’s father Arthur Brown was born on June 26, 1966. According to searches online, Arthur Brown is the director at Southland Oil CO. Mr. Brown a die-hard baseball fan, hoped A.J. would play baseball professionally.
“I never really watched baseball like that,” A.J. Brown said. “My dad, he put a bat in my hand as soon as I could walk and I was good at it. It was my dad’s favorite sport.”
A.J. born Arthur Juan in Starkville, Mississippi is one of the amazing children, Mrs. Josette had. She and A.J.’s dad Arthur Brown Sr. are no longer married, but they were blessed with two daughters in addition to the NFL star.
Reva and Reda Shuntae Brown-Ruffin gave three or four adorable grandkids to Josette, you can see their beautiful faces on her photos on social media.
Nashville resident Reva Brown Claybrook now married to David Claybrook, helped her younger brother settle in Nashville the Titans drafted him.
My older sister, Reva, lives in Nashville, so that was huge for me. She’s 28, several years older than me, so it was nice to have her here to help me get settled in. Really, that was huge for me. When you go to a new place, you want to be around your family and she would cook me home-cooked meals, and she just made me feel like I wasn’t alone.
I was 21-years-old when I got drafted and going off to live on your own is an adjustment, different from college. Having my sister here helped, but I think me just being the way I am helped too.
41-year-old Josette Tenita Robertson was born and raised in Mississippi; she attended Starkville High School. Subsequently studied at East Mississippi Community College and Auburn University.