This stunning girl is Tinara Westbrook, not related to Russell Westbrook, but rather the new girlfriend of NBA player Donovan Mitchell; the 6’1 shooting guard known as Spida is currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers after spending five years with the Utah Jazz. Mitchell previously played college basketball for the Louisville Cardinals under head coach Rick Pitino, who, after leaving Louisville in 2017, coached in Puerto Rico, Panathinaikos, Greece, before returning to college football in 2020 as head coach for the Iona Gaels basketball team.
Donovan Mitchell Parents
6’1 Donovan Mitchell Jr. was born on September 7, 1996, in Elmsford, New York. Donovan is the eldest of two children born to Nicole and Donovan Mitchell Sr.
Mrs. Nicole Renee Mitchell (nee. Wright) born (Dec. 1968) in Panama, is a teacher, while his dad Mitchell Sr. (b. Nov. 1996) a former minor league baseball player, has served as director of player relations for the New York Mets for years. He graduated from Drexel University in 2012 and from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1992.
He initially joined the Mets as their minor league manager and coach in 1999; he was promoted to manager of player relations and community outreach in January 2011; Director of Player Relations and Community Engagement in January 2016 and Senior director DEI and Player Relations since December 2021.
Donovan Mitchell Sister
5’3 Jordan Mitchell born in Greenwich, Connecticut, plays lacrosse at the American University and at Brewster Academy (2017-20) and Greenwich Country Day School (2014-17); before that.
Jordan expects to graduate from the American University in. 2014 with a Business and Entertainment Major.
Donovan Mitchell NBA Career
- June 22, 2017: The Denver Nuggets selected Donovan Mitchell in the first round (13th overall) during the 2017 NBA draft; he was drafted to the Jazz that same day.
- July 5, 2017: He signed his rookie-level contract with the Utah Jazz.
- March 12, 2018: He was named Western Conference Rookie of the Month in March and April.
- October 10, 2018: the Utah Jazz exercised $3.64 million an option for 2019-2020.
- October 18, 2019: The Jazz exercised $5.19 million option for 2020-2021.
- November 23, 2020: He signed a contract extension with the Utah Jazz.
- September 3, 2020; The Utah Jazz traded Donovan Mitchell to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- May 22, 2018: Mitchell was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team.
- January 30, 2020: For the first time in his career, Mitchell was named an All-Star.
- March 11, 2020: Donovan and Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19.
- February 23, 2021: Was named Western Conference reserve for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game.
- February 3, 2022: Mitchell was named a Western Conference reserve for the 2022 NBA All-Star Game.
- January 26, 2023: Donovan Mitchell was named an Eastern Conference starter for the 2023 NBA All-Star Game.
Donovan Mitchell Contract and Salary
On November 23, 2020, Donovan Mitchell signed a five-year, $163 million with the Utah Jazz. The deal included an annual salary of $32.6 million.
Donovan Mitchell Girlfriend
Donova Mitchell and his new girlfriend Tinara Westbrook, since last March, before her, we knew that Mitchell was dating Deja Lighty.
Pretty Tinara Sade Westbrook from Phoenix, Arizona, was born on December 15, 1998; she attended the University of Phoenix.. She was a contestant at the 2017 Miss Missouri Teen USA Pageant.
Tinara Westbrook, the owner and CEO of Anna Santana Hair Company; Tinara said she was just 15 when she started saving money to buy her first blonded wig.
“I love my natural hair, but there are no words to describe the feeling I get when I put my wig on. It’s an instant invincible feeling. You can decide what look you want, get that exact look, all while protecting your natural hair from bleach or dyes. You want blonde beach waves? A gorgeous dark brown blowout? What about a spicy red bob? You can have it all. You can be whoever you want to be, any day of the week.
My passion is for women of all ages to feel their best, on the inside and out. I want all women to recognize their power, and feel invincible, because we are. I create each and every Anna Santana wig, I know the name of the woman it’s going to, and I think about her every step of the way. I strive to make sure she’s beyond satisfied with her purchase, because I know it’s much bigger than hair on her head, it’s how she will show up to the world.”