Meet Hallie Gostkowski , she is the stunning wife of NFL player Stephen Gostkowski; the placekicker for the New England Patriots. The 6’1 Baton Rouge native played college football at the University of Memphis prior to the NFL.
MAKING GOLF A SPORT FOR EVERYONE.
THE LARGEST GOLF CHAIN STORE IN THE WORLD
Just before we get started with Mrs. Gostkowski, allow us to tell you about her man in 5 interesting facts.
- Gostkowski was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 28, 1984.
- Attended Madison Central High School and the University of Memphis.
- Was the 119 overall selection, in the fourth round selected by the New England Patriots in the 2006 NFL Draft.
- On August 23, 2006, he was name the Patriots starting placekicker.
- Four-time Pro Bowl player (2008, 2013-2015) was named ESPN Kicker of the Year in 2015.
As has been noted Stephen is happily married, so are you ready to meet his lovely wifey? In the same fashion as her hubby, check out Hallie Gostkowski 5 facts you need to know.
- Mrs. Gostkowski was born Hallie L. Swearingen on June 1, 1985 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- She is one of the children born to Gary and Kathy (nee. Wright) Swearingen.
- Hallie a nurse graduate met in anatomy class while they attended at the University of Memphis.
- The young couple became engaged in 2007, subsequently tied the knor on April 19, 2008 in Memphis.
- They have two adorable and incredible sons; Slayden Kyle and Gannon William. They also welcomed a beautiful daughter in June, 2016.
Congratulations to Stephen Gostkowski & wife Hallie on the birth of their baby girl. pic.twitter.com/3nXc5Pab9T
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) June 24, 2016
Indeed a lovely family right? Check out their photos below!