Jacklyne Andrioli Lineker
Jacklyne Andrioli Lineker, the pretty MMA Wag and wife of Brazilian Mixed Martial Arts fighter John Lineker aka Hand of Stone. Mrs. Lineker, can be seen at almost every of her hubby’s fights.
5’3″ Lineker born and raised in Paranagua, Brazil where he started his MMA career. He was 18 when he made his professional debut at Paranagua Fight 2 where he defeated Mauricio Alves by TKO on September 5, 2008.
John went on to win several fights at Nitrix Show Fight as well as Nitrix Champion fight in addition to Jungle Fight where became Jungle Fight Bantamweight champion. Perhaps it is important to mention, Hand of Stone Lineker was Nitrix Fights Bantamweight Grand Prix Champion in 2011.
Surely that all happened prior to his contract with the UFC around March or April, 2011. In effect, Lineker made his debut at UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller on May 5, 2012, when he unfortunately lost to Louis Gaudinot by Technical submission in the second round.
Luckily, his next UFC fight was far more interesting; he defeated Yasushiro Urushitani by unanimous decision at UFC on Fuel TV: Franklin vs. Le in November, 2012.
We did tell you John Lineker is happily married, right?
There is not much about info about his pretty wife, but we have 5 interesting facts about Jacklyn Lineker that you might want to know.
- Jacklyne Andrioli Lineker was born in Paranaguá, Brazil.
- She worked at Ágape Segurança Patrimonial, before joining Hand of Stone team as their marketing agent.
- She too is a Mixed Martial Arts fighter.
- On January 12, 2013; Jacklyn and John tied the knot.
- They are the proud parents of four incredible and beautiful children. Three boys and a girl. Some Brazilian sites, claimed only two of their four children are their biological children, their two youngest children, while the older boys are from the heart. We most certainly got lost in translation, with that one.
Regardless of their situation; either adopted or born from a previous relationship, all four of their children are their most precious possession.
Read more about her here