Jake Moody Girlfriend
Meet Jake Moody girlfriend Kamryn Abraskin! Jake Moody as all of you know is the place kicker currently signed by the San Francisco 49ers who previously played college football for the Michigan Wolverines at the University of Michigan under head coach Jim Harbaugh.
25-year-old Kamryn Blair Abraskin, born in September 1998, in Illinois. She is the daughter of Marina and Gary Abraskin. It seems that Kamryn has two handsome brothers, Michael and Jonathan.
Jake Moody’s girlfriend, Kamryn Abraskin, graduated from Glenbrook High School with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of Michigan in 2021.
Karym Abraskin MD Candidate at Carle Illinois College of Medicine, was honor program ambassador at the University of Michigan, where she also was an organic chemistry tutor in the Science Learning Center, a researcher in the laboratory of Dr. Brian Ross, and Shei student at the Fashion Magazine.
Jake Moody girlfriend Karym was also a member of the Phi Delta Epsilon Medical Fraternity; before that, she was an assistant office manager at Oakton Park Medival Center; English and Science tutor at Glenbrook High.
Jake Moody Family
Jake Moody was born on November 23, 1999, in Commerce, Michigan; one of two children born to Lisa Cipicchio Moody and Chad Moody, also proud parents to Jake’s beautiful sister Jessica Moody.
His father Chad Moody, attended Michigan State and the University of Michigan, he is the cost estimating supervisor at Ford Motor Company.
Jake Moody College Career
In February 2018, Jake Moody committed to the University of Michigan, initially without a scholarship, but later earned one in June 2018. During his freshman year in 2018, he made a significant impact by setting a Michigan single-game record with six field goals in a victory over Indiana. In April 2020, Moody showcased his exceptional skills during practice by successfully kicking a 69-yard field goal.
As a senior in 2021, Moody continued to excel, converting 22 of 24 field goal attempts and all 56 extra point kicks. Notably, he played a crucial role in a game against Nebraska, securing a game-winning field goal in the fourth quarter. His outstanding performance led to him being named the 2021 Bakken–Andersen Big Ten Kicker of the Year and the Lou Groza Award winner. Opting for a fifth season in 2022, taking advantage of extra eligibility due to the pandemic, Moody achieved further milestones, including going 5-for-5 on field goals, with a career-long 54-yard kick against Michigan State.
In the 2022 regular season, Moody’s success continued as he converted 26 of 32 field goal attempts and all 53 extra-point kicks, leading Michigan with 131 points. Notably, in the 2022 Fiesta Bowl, he broke Desmond Howard’s single-season scoring record, finishing with 147 points, and set an all-time Michigan scoring record with 355 points. Moody also established a new program record for the longest field goal made at 59 yards, surpassing previous records held by Quinn Nordin and Hayden Epstein.
Jake Moody NFL Career
- April 28, 2023: NFL Draft Selection
- Jake Moody was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round (99th overall) of the 2023 NFL Draft.
- He became the second kicker selected within the top 100 picks in the last 15 drafts, alongside Roberto Aguayo.
- June 15, 2023: Contract Signing
- Moody signed a 4-year, $9.46 million contract with the Detroit Lions.
- He was the first of three kickers drafted in the 2023 draft, followed by Chad Ryland and Anders Carlson.
- Performance Highlights in Rookie Season
- Despite an injury in the final preseason game, Moody was cleared as the starting kicker for Week 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- In his debut, he made all 3 field goal attempts and all 3 extra point attempts, becoming the first rookie kicker since Justin Tucker in 2012 to achieve a 3-for-3 or better record on extra points and field goals in a season opener.
- In Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams, Moody again excelled, making all 3 field goal attempts and all 3 extra point attempts, including a record-setting 57-yard field goal, the longest successful field goal by a rookie kicker in 49ers’ franchise history.
- Despite a challenging performance in Week 6 against Cleveland, where he missed 2 field goals, including a potential game-winning kick, Moody rebounded in subsequent games.
- In a match against the Arizona Cardinals, he established the longest streak of 53 straight extra points made since the NFL moved the attempt back to the 15-yard line.
Jake Moody Contract
on June 15, 2023, Jake Moody signed a four-year, $9.46 million contract with the San Francisco 49ers. His deal included a $3.8 million signing bonus, a $7.5 guarantee, and an annual salary of $2.3 million.