Rachel Bush, aka Rachel Poyer, is the gorgeous wife of NFL player Jordan Poyer –a safety for the Buffalo Bills. Rachel Bush’s hubby played basketball, baseball, and football at Astoria High School. The Oregon native, born April 25, 1991 –was drafted by the Florida Marlins out of high school but chose to play football for Oregon State instead.
Jordan Poyer College
Rachel Bush’s hubby played basketball, baseball, and football at Astoria High School. The Oregon native, born April 25, 1991 –was drafted by the Florida Marlins out of high school but chose to play football for Oregon State instead. 6’0 Jordan Poyer played college football at Oregon State from 2009 to 2012.
- 2009 Season: Poyer recorded 11 tackles in 13 games.
- 2010 Season: Jordan had 34 tackles (22 solos) in 12 games at the cornerback position.
- 2011 Season: In 12 games, Poyer, his team’s punt returner, had 57 tackles (35 solos).
- 2012 Season: During his senior and final season at Oregon State, Poyer was named All-Pac-12 first-team and was also a consensus All-American. He had 51 tackles (34 solos) in 12 games.
Jordan Poyer NFL Career
- On April 27, 2013, Jordan Poyer was the seventh-round draft pick (218th overall) by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft.
- May 9, 2013: He signed his rookie-level contract with the Eagles.
- September 9, 2013: He made his regular season debut against the Washington Redskins.
- October 19, 2013: The Philadelphia Eagles waived Jordan Poyer.
- October 21, 2013: He was claimed off of waivers by the Cleveland Browns.
- September 2, 2014: He was named backup free safety behind Tashaun Gipson by head coach Mike Pettine.
- October 18, 2015: After Gipson suffered an injury, Poyer was named starting free safety.
- November 1, 2015: He was out for two games in Weeks 8 and 9 after he suffered a shoulder injury.
- September 20, 2016: Browns coach Hue Jackson named Poyer the team’s starting free safety.
- October 16, 2016: He suffered a lacerated kidney against the Tennessee Titans and was placed on the injured reserve list two days later.
- March 9, 2017: Jordan Poyer signed a deal with the Buffalo Bills.
- September 3, 2017: He was named the Bills’ starting strong safety.
- October 26, 2017: Poyer suffered a knee injury in Week 8 against the Oakland Raiders.
- March 19, 2020: Poyer agreed to a two-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills.
- January 14, 2022: Jordan Poyer was named to his first All-Pro Team.
- October 5, 2022: Poyer was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week after his performance ( two interceptions, six tackles, and six passes defense) against the Ravens.
Jordan Poyer Net Worth
As of 2023, Jordan Poyer’s net worth has been estimated at $7 million.
Jordan Poyer Contract and Salary
On March 19, 2020: Jordan Poyer agreed to a two-year, $19.5 million contract extension with the Buffalo Bills. The deal included a $3 million signing bonus, a $13 million guarantee, and an annual salary of $9.75 million.
- May 9, 2013: Poyer signed a four-year, $2.22 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Match 9, 2017: Agreed to a four-year, $13 million contract with the Bills.
- March 17, 2020: He signed a two-year, $19.5 million contract extension with Buffalo.
- September 11, 2021: He converted $5.2 million of his 2021 salary into a bonus.
Jordan Poyer Wife
At 31, he is happily married fella. Meet NFL wag, Rachel Bush.
Jordan Poyer and his wife Rachel bush, aka Rachel Poyer, started dating in 2015, after three years of dating, they decided to get married on February 17, 2018, in Jamaica.
The same year Rachel and Jordan Poyer got married, another made headlines. Media outlets reported Jordan may have cheated on his new wife with a college student named Summer Rae.
Later on, Jordan appeared to have acknowledged his mistakes and tweeted
“In life we all make mistakes. Best thing to do is learn from them and to not make the same mistake twice. Letting down the ppl that mean the most to me sucks … I’m sorry @Rachel_Bush I love you to death .. can’t wait for us to grow stronger,”
Clearly, a sign that things hadn’t been going well for the couple, but they intended to get there. It is safe to say Rachel Bush won the battle here. This wasn’t the first time Rachel was involved in controversy. Back in 2016, she put LeBron James on blast after he allegedly tried to chat her up on Instagram.
Rachel Leigh Bush (b. November 1, 1997, in Florida) is a swimsuit model and has appeared on the runway for brands such as Nora Swimwear. She has one sister, Jordan Bush, 23, who is also a model.
The model was a semi-finalist in the 2014 Miss New York pageant. Bush finished high school with an associate degree and enrolled at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. According to one of her Instagram posts, she received an honor from The National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
Rachel Bush was just 18, when she accepted to go on a date with Jordan Poyer, then 24.
Skydiving!! I just turned 18 and Jord was 24. Lil babies 😂 He wanted to do something to impress me but he ended being up more scared than me (he didn’t think I would say yes to sky diving apparently lol).
Anyways we’re on our way there and he stops at a grocery store to get something for his nerves, this man forgets to put the car in park and jumps out leaving me rolling almost straight into the store😂 skydiving was interesting with him to say the least 😂 here’s to many more fun & crazy times with you boo ♥️
Rachel Bush and Jordan have one beautiful daughter, Aliyah Poyer born on December 30, 2016.
Rachel Bush is the founder of Lea La Skincare, Her natural skincare line created for all skin types, is vegan, cruelty-free, and sulfate & paraben free.
Check out Rachel Poyer on Instagram here.