Paige Hartman is the stunning wife of MLB player Kyle Schwarber, the catcher and left fielder for the Boston Red Sox, he also played for the Chicago Cubs and the Washington Nationals. Prior to his MLB Draft selection in 2014, Kyle played college baseball with the Indiana Hoosiers at Indiana University. Kyle and the Cubs won NLCS & Advance to World Series in 2016 after 71 years.
Kyle Schwarber Family
Paige’s stud was born Kyle Joseph Schwarber on March 5, 1993, in Middletown, Ohio to Donna Schwarber and Greg, a retired police chief. Schwarber has one brother, Jamin, and three sisters, Alicia, Kelly, and Lindsey.
Kyle graduated in 2012 from Middletown High School and from Indiana University in 2015 with a major in Recreational Sports Management.
Kyle Schwarber MLB Career
- He was drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the first round, fourth overall, in the 2014 Major League Baseball draft.
- He did not make an MLB debut though; instead, he was assigned joined played with the minor league team the Boise Hawks on June 11, 2014.
- Schwarber was later promoted to the Kane County Cougars of the Class A Midwest League and the Daytona Cubs of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League.
- In 2015, was promoted to the Tennessee Smokies.
- Kyle was promoted by the Cubs in June 2016.
- He made his MLB debut on June 16 against the Cleveland Indians.
- He participated in the 2018 Major League Baseball Home Run Derby, hitting 55 home runs.
- Kyle was traded to the Washington Nationals on January 9, 2021.
- In June 2021, he was named NL Player of the Month.
- he sustained a right hamstring strain and was subsequently placed on the 10-day injured list on July 3, 2021.
Kyle Schwarber MLB Stats
Kyle Schwarber wife
Mrs. Schwarber, met her famous MLb hubby since they were teenagers. Kyle asked Paige to marry him on December 24, 2018. They tied the knot on December 8, 2019.
Sure young Kyle has a great future ahead of him, but what about his pretty wife?
Paige Hartman born Paige Alexandra Hartman on March 25, 1993, in Middletown, Ohio. She met Kyle Schwarber while they both attended Middletown High School and started dating on November 5, 2010.
After high school, she attended the University of Cincinnati and then took some classes at Paul Mitchell The School- Cincinnati.
Find Paige Hartman on Twitter here