Meet Mrs. Lynn Leonsis; she is the loving and beautiful wife of Ted Leonsis, NHL team owner, businessman, author and filmmaker. Mr. Leonsis is the CEO, Founder and chairman of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, which owns the Washington Capitals.
Surely you all know so much about Lynn’s busy husband; therefore let me tell you 4 quick yet interesting facts about her.
- The first fact is that Mrs. Leonsis was born Lynn Marie Peterson on September 14, 1958.
- Second is that she and Theodore John Leonsis aka Ted Leonsis, tied the knot on August 15, 1987, in Indian River, Florida.
- Together they have two children; Zachary E. born in 1988, and daughter Elle C. Leonsis, born in 1992.
- Furthermore, Zach now married to Melissa Cook, is the Senior Vice-president of Monumental Sports. He graduated in 2015, with a MBA from Georgetown University.
- Elle lives in London; she is Director of Acquisitions, Digital Marketing & Content Manager at Snagfilms, Inc. Like her big brother, she attended Georgetown University; subsequently attended The London Film School, she holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and Film Studies and an MFA in Directing.
Image already added