Meet Tina Pachulia; she is the gorgeous wife of NBA player Zaza Pachulia. Her man is the Georgian center player for the Golden StateWarriors. Prior to signing with the Warriors in 2016, Pachulia played with the Orlando Magic, Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks, and ultimately with the Dallas Mavericks.
First and fore we are going to tell you about Mrs. Pachulia, particularly we believe that just before that we must tell you five interesting facts about her stud.
- Zaza was actually born Zaur Pachulia on February 10, 1984, in Tbilisi, Georgia in the Soviet Union.
- Before moving to the U.S, he played with the Turkish team Ulkerspor, from 1999 to 2003.
- The Orlando Magic selected him with the 42nd overall pick in the second round of the 2003 NBA Draft.
- From 2003 to 2013, he played in Orlando, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. The Hawks traded him to the Mavericks in July 2015.
- Furthermore, signed a deal with the Golden State Warriors on July 12, 2016.
Tika Pachulia was born Tika Alavidze Pachulia on December 30, 1987. Like her famous husband, Tina was born and raised in Georgia, Tbilisi. She and Zaza tied the knot in May 2008.
The happy couple has three children together; sons Davit and Saba, and their adorable daughter Mariam.