Amanda Malinchak is the pretty girlfriend of college basketball player Steve Vasturia, the senior guard player at the University of Notre Dame.
Vasturia also played at St. Joseph’s Prep in New Jersey prior to college; but we are not going to talk that much about Amanda’s stud, right?
You are so right, not much about him, so check this three interesting facts
* 6’6″ Stephen Paul Vasturia was born on February 10, 1995, in Philadelphia, Penn.
* He is the middle child of three sons born to former college basketball players John (Penn) and Kathleen (Dickinson College); also proud parents of Vasturia’s brothers Patrick and Michael.
* After St. Joseph’s he enrolled in Mendoza College of Business with a major in Management Consulting, before transferring to Notre Dame in 2013.
* Amanda Malinchak was born in West Chester, Penn.
* She graduated in 2013 from Bishop Shanahan High School.
* Amanda is studying public relations, advertising and applied communication at Penn State, she will graduate this year.
* She is currently working as an account associate with Happy Valley Communications.
* Previously worked for the Daily Collegiate (Promotions rep.), was an intern for the Wall Street Journal in New York, and general body member at Kappa Kappa Gamma.