Meet Brittany Simon formerly known as Brittany Ruse; she is the loving and beautiful wife of NFL player John Simon. Her husband is a linebacker with the Indianapolis Colts; he also played with the Houston Texans and the Baltimore Ravens. Prior to the NFL, Simon played college football with the Ohio State Buckeyes at Ohio State in Columbus, Ohio.
- Just we get to Mrs. Simon, let’s check five facts about her man.
- John was born on October 14, 1990, in Youngstown, Ohio to Renee and John Simon.
- Attended at Cardinal Mooney High School in his hometown.
- Committed to Ohio State, over offers from Pittsburgh, Nebraska, and Notre Dame.
- The Baltimore Ravens selected him in the 4th round (129 overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Signed with the Houston Texans on October 7, 2014. Later on, March 10, 2017, agreed to a three-year, $13.5M million contract with the Colts.
With John’s info neatly noted, shall we introduce you to his better half? Let’s doing this in the same fashion we told you about John.
- Brittany Ruse, now Brittany Simon was born on March 29, 1991, in Ohio.
- She attended at St. Christine School, she was a cheerleader there when she met John.
- Brittany and John first went out in the sixth grade; they said it was more like a hug in the playground and a smile in the hall.
- John said Brittany broke up with him through a note, he read on the school bus on his way home, although she said she had no idea where they story came from.
- After High school, she attended at Youngstown State University (she holds a BSN from YSU).
- Reconnected with John when she visited her BFF Shannon who attended at Ohio State.
- On that day, the Buckeyes played against the Badgers; she saw John played. At the end of the game, she congratulated him for his performance on the field, via text message.
- The rest is pretty much history, they tie the knot on July 3, 2015, in Ohio.
- They welcomed their first child together; Enzo Gabriel Simon born in February 2017.