Meet Elizabeth Mularkey formerly known as Elizabeth Conant; she is the lovely wife of coach Mike Mularkey, who is the head coach for the Tennessee Titans. He previously worked as head coach for the Jaguars and the Buffalo Bills. Prior to coaching, he was played for the Steelers and the Minnesota Vikings who drafted him in 1983.
No doubt there is no need to tell you about Coach Mularkey, therefore let’s see what is out there about his pretty gal.
- Elizabeth Betsy Mularkey was born Elizabeth Susan Conant on January 26, 1960.
- She is the daughter of Philip D. Conant and Catherine Hanson, who are also the proud parents of Betsy’s brother Philip B. Conant.
- Mr. Contant passed away on after a heart surgery on February 28, 2011.
- University of Florida graduate Elizabeth tied the knot to Michael Mularkey, tied the knot on May 5, 1984, in Florida.
- Together they have two sons; Patrick born in 1986, and Shane born in 1992.