Brittany Langdon Barkley
Brittany Langdon aka Brittany Barkley the loving, caring and without any doubt the beautiful wife of Matt Barkley, a quarterback for the Chicago Bears. Barkley is a backup QB for Jay Cutler.
Before joining Chicago in 2016, he played with the Arizona Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles. He also played college football with the USC Trojans team at the University of Southern California.
But not really here to read about 6’2″ Matt, but rather about his gorgeous wife, under those circumstances check Brittany Langdon Barkley’s Ten Facts below.
- Brittany Langdon was born in Irvine, California
- In 1996, she met Matt in preschool.
- Was a four-year letter winner at Northwood High School.
- She graduated from Seattle Pacific with a major in communications.
- Brittany was a star soccer player with the Seattle Pacific women’s soccer.
- Once worked as a zumba instructor.
- Matt and Brittany Barkley got married in July 2013.
- Gave birth to her son precious son John in June, 2015.
- She discovered that they were having another boy in February, 2016.
- Jackson Montgomery Barkley was born on August 13, 2016.
Follow Brittany on Twitter here
What a beautiful family! care to share anything else about Brittany Barkley? You can do that in the comments box below. Don’t miss their photos and video below! See ya Soon!!