Corbin Carroll Mother
Meet Corbin Carroll mother Pey Lin Carroll!! Corbin Carroll is the talented MLB outfielder currently playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Carroll previously played college baseball at UCLA and at Lakeside School in Seattle, Washington before that.
Pey Lin Carroll
Corbin Carroll’s mother, Pey Lin Carroll, was born Pey Lin Tsai on November 6, 1971, in Taiwan; she was six when her family moved to the United States, they settled in New Iberia, Louisiana.
Pey Lin Carroll married her husband, Brant Carroll, on May 26, 1996. They have two children, Corbin, and daughter Campell Carroll. Pey Lin Carroll and her family reside on Prospect Street in Seattle, Washington.
Corbin Carroll Father
Corbin Carroll’s father, Dr. Brant Caroll, born April 20, 1965, is an ophthalmologist specializing in Refractive Cataract Surgery and LASIK. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the National Board of Medical Examiners, and the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Brant Caroll holds a BS in Mathematics from the University of Washington, MS in Medicine from Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, did his internal medicine internship at Baylor College of Medicine, and his ophthalmology Residency at the LSU Eye Center.
From July 1996 to April 1999, Brant Caroll did his practice at Central Coast Eye Associates in San Luis Obispo, California. After that, he joined Eye Associatyes NW, in Seattle, Washington.
Corbin Carroll Sister
As noted earlier, Corbin Carroll has one younger sister, Campbell Carroll.
5’10 Campbell Caroll a model represented by Heffner Management in Seattle and left-back soccer player at Holy Names Academy from where she will graduate in 2024, also plays at Seattle United Youth Club and later on at the University of California, Berkeley.
Corbin Caroll Girlfriend
There is a tiny probability Corbin Caroll is dating Miss America Emma Broyles, they follow each other on Instagram and they look pretty cozy with each other in these photos, so you be the judge.
Emma Leigh Broyles was born in Anchorage, Alaska on July 25, 2001, to her parents Julie and Ronald Broyles. She has two siblings, an older brother named Brendan and a younger brother named Benjamin. Emma’s maternal grandparents immigrated from South Korea to Alaska. In 2019, she graduated from Service High School in Anchorage, where she served as co-president of the Special Olympics-sponsored Partners Club due to her personal connection with her older brother, who has Down syndrome.
Emma is currently attending Arizona State University’s Barrett, The Honors College, majoring in Biomedical Sciences with a minor in Voice Performance. Her long-term goal is to attend medical school and become a dermatologist.
On December 16, 2021, Emma was crowned Miss Alaska 2021 and later went on to be crowned Miss America 2022, which marked the 100th anniversary of the competition. As a result, she became the first Miss Alaska to win the Miss America title and the first titleholder outside the contiguous United States since Angela Perez Baraquio of Hawaii won the crown in 2001.
During the Miss America competition, Emma shared her story of being vulnerable and open about living with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and dermatillomania, which is the urge or impulse to pick at one’s skin repeatedly. She also spoke about her history of volunteering for the Special Olympics.
Before the competition, Emma had planned to become a physician assistant due to financial concerns over the cost of medical school, but winning the competition’s scholarships changed her plans. Emma was awarded a record $100,000 in scholarships and succeeded Camille Schrier as Miss America.
Corbin Carroll MLB Career
- On June 3, 2019, the Arizona Diamondbacks selected Corbin Caroll in the first round (16th overall) during the 2019 MLB draft.
- On June 20, 2019, Caroll signed a $3.7 million contract with Arizona.
- Promoted to Hillsboro Hops after batting .291 with two home runs and 16 stolen bases
- Batted .326 with 6 RBIs in 11 games with Hillsboro
- Combined batting average of .299 with 18 stolen bases in 154 at-bats between the two teams
- Did not play in 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Injured shoulder in 2021 and underwent season-ending surgery
- Opened 2022 season with Amarillo Sod Poodles, later promoted to Reno Aces
- Batted .307 with 24 home runs and 31 steals in 2022
- Promoted to major leagues on August 29, 2022
- Made debut with a two-RBI double, hit first career home run on September 7
- Signed contract extension worth $111 million over eight years on March 11, 2023
- Selected as starting outfielder for 2023 All-Star Game
- Became first rookie in MLB history to record 25 home runs and 50 stolen bases in a single season on September 20, 2023.
Corbin Carroll Contract
On March 11, 2023, Corbin Carroll agreed to an eight-year, $111 million contract extension with the Arizona Diamondbacks. The deal included a $5 million signing bonus and an annual salary of $13.875 million.