Meet Diana Civitello; she is the incredible wife of NFL player James White; he is a running back for the New England Patriots. Prior to the NFL and joining the Patriots in 2014, he played college football for the Wisconsin Badgers at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
You Patriots fans know my man James’ story. But I’m sure you don’t know about his personal life, and by that, we are talking about his girl Diana; luckily for you, FabWags can tell you a couple of things about her. Therefore, check her story!
- The first thing that you need to know is that Diana’s full name is Diana Mary Elizabeth Civitello born on September 29, 1992, in Boward, Florida.
- She graduated with a bachelor of science in general biology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Nowadays, you can find Diana working on her bachelor’s degree in accounting at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Ms. Civi was a lab assistant at UW- Madison Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology Lab. In 2008, worked as a cashier at an ACE Hardware store and in August 2014, was a technician at CVS/ .
- James and Diana tied the knot at W Hotel in South Beach on March 3, 2018.
Follow Diana Civitello on Twitter here