This lovely young lady is Gabie Dinsbeer; she is the girlfriend and soon-to-be wife of NFL player Ryan Switzer. Her stud, is the wide receiver/ return specialist for the Dallas Cowboys. He also played college football with the Tar Heels at the University of North Carolina, prior to getting selected by Dallas in 2017.
- Pretty Gabie Dinsbeer, is one of the daughters born to Tracy (nee. Swaim) and Daniel Dinsbeer, ages 57 and 55, respectively.
- She was born Sara Gabrielle Dinsbeer in 1996, in Greensboro, NC; she has one older sister, Lauren Grace, 27, now Lauren Scott ( her hubby is Justin Scott).
- Gabie first attended Wesleyan Christian Academy and subsequently at the University of North Carolina (Kenan-Flager School of business).
- Gabie graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Consulting & Marketing/ Sales Emphasis; she is pursuing a master of Accounting.
- Ms. Dinsbeer, worked as an office manager at Swaim Ornamental Iron Works; in June 2016, was a marketing intern at Nfinity Athletic; in January 2017 served as an undergraduate consultant at ESPN and is currently a fotness instructor at Pure Barre in Frisco, Texas.
- Furthermore, Gabie and Ryan became engaged on May 29, 2016. They plan to marry on March 10, 2018, Chapel Hill, NC.