Meet MLB Wag Gianni Jansen; she is the lovely and beautiful wife of Major League baseball player Kenley Jansen, the Cucacaoan pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Prior to becoming a pitcher, Kenley played first as an outfielder, subsequently switched to third base and eventually catcher & first base.
Kenley, the son of Isidor and Bernadette Jansen, who is, in addition, the youngest of three brothers; made his MLB debut in 2010, and he appeared in the MLB All-Star Game in 2016. He signed a contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers as an undrafted free agent in 2005.
He made his MLB debut in 2010.
Now, Check out the 7 Facts About Gianni Jansen
- Gianni Jansen was born Gianni Francisca.
- On her Instagram –which is set to private –she writes ‘married to my best friend.’ She also calls herself ‘island girl.’
- Also in 2016, she gave birth to the couple’s first child together and Jansen’s first son, Kaden Isaiah Jansen, born last August.
- Gianni Jansen is the stepmother of Kenley’s daughter Natalia Hannah Jansen –who was born on March 16, 2013.
- According to her Facebook profile, the pretty brunette is the managing director at Loftier Living. She has experience working as a Real Estate Agent and also as a Sales & Marketing Management / Consultant.
- The wife and mom attended Radulphus College located in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles. She gained her 2011 Bachelor of Business Administration from the Inter-Continental University of the Caribbean.
- Gianni and Kenley tied the knot in December 2016.
More Photo Below.