Meet pretty Mrs. Danielle Taylor; wife of former NFL player Ike Taylor. Her stud is the former 6’2″ cornerback who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers from 2003 to 2014, he holds two Super Bowls championships titles.
Prior to the NFL, Taylor played college football at Louisianan-Lafayette.
As noted Ike Taylor is happily married to his wife Danielle; here are 5 fats you need to know about her.
- Mrs. Taylor, formerly known as Danielle J. Montelione, was born on February 2, 1981.
- She is the daughter of Maria Grossi Montelione of Weiston, West Virginia.
- Danielle is the proud momma, of her son Ivan Taylor, 14.
- Ike once said Danielle was the reason he goes, she was his green light.
“I put her through a lot, but I tell her she is the reason I go. She is my green light.”
- Ike and Danielle Taylor tied the knot on July 10, 2015.
More photos below