Kylie McDevitt Kelce is the stunning wife of NFL player Jason Kelce, the six-time Pro-Bowl selection, five-time First-Team All-Pro Selection, Super Bowl Champion and the gifted 6’3 center player currently playing for the Philadelphia Eagles. Jason Kelce is the older brother of Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.
Jason Kelce College
6’3 Jason Kelce, the eldest son of Ed and Donna Kelce. Read more about them here.
Jason played college football for the Cincinnati Bearcats at the University of Cincinnati from 2006 to 2010.
He first played as a running back, later as a fullback, and eventually as an offensive line. He redshirted his freshman year, played in nine games his sophomore year, and posted 472 points.
In his junior year played 13 games all starts, and also 13 starts in his senior year.
Jason Kelce NFL
- April 30, 2011: The Philadelphia Eagles selected Jason Kelce in the 6th round (191st overall selection) during the 2011 NFL draft.
- July 29, 2011: Kelce signed a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- August 25, 2011: Jason Kelce made his preseason debut against the Cleveland Browns.
- August 29, 2011: He was named starting fullback.
- September 16, 2016: He was placed on the injured reserved list with a partially torn MCL and torn ACL.
- February 27, 2014: Jason Kelce signed a contract extension with the Eagles.
- September 23, 2014: He underwent surgery for a sports hernia.
- January 2015: He was selected for his first Pro Bowl.
- January 23, 2017: Jason was selected for his second pro-bowl.
- February 4, 2018: Kelce and the Eagles won Super Bowl LII against the New England Patriots 41-33.
- March 2, 2019: Jason Kelce signed a contract extension with the Eagles.
- March 5, 2021: Jason signed a contract extension with Philadelphia.
- January 3, 2022: He was placed on the COVID list.
- March 11, 2022: He signed a one-year contract extension with the Eagles.
Jason Kelce Net Worth
According to Wealthy Gorilla, as of January 2023, Jason Kelce’s net worth has been estimated at $37.5 million.
Jason Kelce Contract and Salary
On March 11, 2022, Jason Keldce signed a one-year, $9 million contract extension with the Philadelphia Eagles. He earns an annual salary of $9 million.
- July 29, 2011: He signed a four-year $2.137 million contract.
- February 27, 2014: Kelce signed a six-year, $37.5 million extension.
- March 2, 2019: He signed a three-year,$24.5 million contract extension.
- March 5, 2021: He signed a one-year, $9 million contract extension.
Jason Kelce Wife
Jason Kelce married his pretty wife, Kylie Kelce, on
Kylie McDevitt Kelce
Kylie Kelce was born Kylie McDevitt on March 23, 1992, in Narberth, Pennsylvania. She played field hockey at Lower Merion High School and later at Cabrini College, where she graduated in 2017 with a degree in communications.
From September 2013 to May 2014, Kylie McDevitt Kelce was a staff writer at The Loquitur; served as a Dixon Center Building Supervisor at Cabrini College. In August 2017, was an assistant varsity field hockey coach and instructional aide at Lower Merion School.
Kylie and Jason Kelce welcomed their first daughter Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce on October 2, 2019, and second daughter Elliotte Ray Kelce on March 4, 2021.
You can find Jason Kelce’s stunning wife, Kylie McDevitt Kelce, on Instagram, where she has over 21.7 k followers.
Kylie McDevitt Kelce announced via Instagram they were expecting their third child in September 2022.