Jake Browning Girlfriend
Meet Stephanie Niles! She is the stunning girlfriend of NFL player Jake Browning, the 6’2 quarterback from Folsom, California, currently playing for the Cincinnati Bengals. Browning previously played for the Minnesota Vikings and college football for the Washington Huskies at the University of Washington.
Pretty Born in August 1996, Stephanie Niles in Shanghai, Hong Kong at SAR’s Matilda Hospital, the only hospital within a ten-hour flight radius equipped to handle medical emergencies. Her parents Dan and Denise Niles (Cavender) had surveyed various hospitals throughout Asia, finding countless women laboring in shared spaces, lying on mats in intense pain. Stephanie has two siblings, sister Jacqueline and brother Mac.
When Stephanie was only three years old, her family relocated to Shanghai, China. There, she experienced a blend of local and American education until they moved to America in 2005. She carries vivid memories from her unusual childhood in China, often surprising her friends with tales that highlight the stark cultural differences.
The fact that she hadn’t seen a hot dog until she was twelve often leaves her American friends in disbelief. In 2005, the Niles family settled in Seattle, where Stephanie stayed until completing her graduation from the University of Washington in 2018 with a B.A in information systems and accounting. Immediately after her graduation, she made a big leap and moved to New York City to start her career in technology audit at a renowned Big 4 accounting firm.
In February 2020, Niles along with Emma Morran founded 7th Street Swim is a New York-based luxury swimwear brand with a sustainable focus, transporting city girls to the seaside. The brand offers timeless pieces, reflecting the evergreen charm of the city that birthed it.
Stephanie Nile and Jake Browning met and started dating while they both attended the University of Washington. In addition to 7th Steert Swim, Stephanie Niles, is the information system project manager at Decked in Sun Valley, Idaho.
Jake Browning Family
6’2 Jake Browning was born on April 11, 1996, in Folson, California, one of the children born to Ed Browning, a former quarterback for the Beavers at Oregon State from 1987-1991.
Known as Easy Ed, Mr. Browning was the 1986 Riverside County Player of the Year
Jake has two younger sisters, Hailey and Ella.
Jake Browning College
In his first year, Browning became the second true freshman to start as a quarterback at Washington University, an honor he shares with Marques Tuiasosopo. He was also the first to start a season opener for the Huskies.
Browning’s sophomore year saw him lead Washington to a 12-2 record and their first conference championship since 2000. He set a new touchdown record and was named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year. He came sixth in the Heisman Trophy voting, the second-best finish in the school’s history.
Despite undergoing shoulder surgery on his throwing arm, Browning still managed to perform well, though some believe his injury affected his performance later in the season.
In his junior year, Browning broke the university’s career touchdown passes record and had his highest throwing percentage. He completed 230 of his 336 attempts, threw 19 touchdowns, and had only five interceptions.
As a senior, Browning became the school’s all-time passing leader. He led Washington against Washington State in the 111th Apple Cup, resulting in their second Pac-12 title in three years. Despite losing the Rose Bowl to Ohio State, Browning finished the season with 3,192 passing yards and 16 touchdown passes.
Jake Browning NFL Career
- On April 29, 2019, Browning joined the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent.
- He was released on August 31, 2019, but re-joined the practice squad the following day.
- Browning signed a reserve/future contract with the Vikings on January 12, 2020.
- He was again waived during final roster cuts on September 5, 2020, but was promptly re-signed to the practice squad.
- A reserve/future contract with the Vikings was signed by Browning on January 4, 2021.
- The Vikings waived him on August 31, 2021
- Browning was signed to the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad on September 7, 2021.
- On February 15, 2022, he signed a reserve/future contract, only to be waived on August 30, 2022.
- He re-joined the practice squad the next day and signed another reserve/future contract on January 31, 2023.
- After a competition with Trevor Siemian during training camp, Browning won the backup quarterback position.
- Browning’s first regular-season snap came against the Cleveland Browns on September 10, 2023, where he went 0-1 in passing attempts.
- After Joe Burrow’s injury during the Week 11 game against the Baltimore Ravens on November 16, Browning stepped in, completing 8-of-14 passes for 68 yards and a touchdown.
- With Burrow’s season-ending injury confirmed the next day, Browning was promoted to the starting quarterback role.
Jake Browning Contract
On January 31, 2023, Jake Browning signed a one-year, $750,000 contract with the Cincinnati Bengals.