This is Melissa Wilhelmsen, is the former assistant at the University f Arizona accusing former head Rich Rodriguez with harassment. Melissa and her husband Jason are seeking $7.5 million in damages from Coach Rodriguez and his wife Rita.
No doubt you already know about all the shady stuff regarding the Rich Rodriguez/ Melissa Wilhelmsen claim; therefore, let me tell you 5 interesting facts about Mrs. Wilhelmsen.
- The first thing you need to know that Melissa Wilhelmsen, was previously known as Melissa Anne Melendez and Melissa A. Burr.
- Second is that Melissa was born on October 18, 1978. She graduated in 2000, from Pima Community College in Tucson, Arizona; where she also met her husband Jason Rock Wilhelmsen. Mr. Wilhelmsen a former Sergeant with the Marine Corps who is nowadays a police officer in the Town of Marana.
- Melissa’s husband also holds a BA from the Northern Arizona University and an M.B.A Walden University.
- In 2006, Melissa Wilhelmsen joined the University of Arizona as their assistant to Director of Operations; in 2011 she became assistant to coach Rich Rodriguez. Subsequently worked as an account executive at the Crest Insurance Group, she once worked at the Long Realty Company from 2006 to 2011.
- Finally, Melissa and hubby Jason Wilhelmsen founded VIP executives, where he serves as CEO and she is the Managing Director.