This stunning gal is Montana Yao; she is the pretty girlfriend of NBA player Malik Beasley, the 6’5″ shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves
The Nuggets selected Malik in the first round (19th overall) in the 2016 NBA Draft, prior to that, he played college basketball at Florida State.
The Nuggets traded Malik to the Minnesota Timberwolves on February 5, 2020. He finished his first season with 5.1 rebounds,20.7points, and 1.9 assists in 14 games.
Beasley re-signed with the Minnesota Timberwolves on November 27, 2020.
Montana Yao’s Facts
- Beasley’s better half was born Montana Helena Klein Yao on August 15, 1997, in Newport Beach, California; She is the daughter of Paul and Gina Lee Klein Yao.
- Her dad born in China, served in the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1974. He emigrated to the U.S. in 1965. Her momma Gina is of German, Irish and English descent, both of Montana’s parents are entrepreneurs nowadays, Paul owns YOR Health and Gina is the founder and owner of the clothing company Jagger Edge.
- Ms. Yao graduated from Malibu High School, before that she attended Maranatha High School. Never went to college, instead, she turned into a model.
- In her early years as a model, Montana worked as a hostess at Duke’s Malibu and Catch NYC; she became Miss Malibu Teen 2016 and Miss California Teen USA that same year. She works with Newmark Models.
- Montana and Malik welcomed their adorable son Makai Joseph Beasley on March 26, 2019.
- Montana said she was blindsided by a photo that emerged of her man holding hands with Larsa Pippen, Scottie Pippen’s ex-wife. Ms. Yao spoke to TMZ and told them she had no idea Malik 24 and Larsa, 46, had been seeing each other until she saw the photo of them in Miami.
- According to Montana, she expected Malik to be back home to her and their son for his birthday on November 26th, she was kind of bummed when he didn’t.