Gabriel Moreno Girlfriend
This pretty gal is Rosmila Colmenarez, the girlfriend of Venezuelan MLB player Gabriel Moreno, the catcher currently playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Before being traded with Lourdes Gurriel, Moreno played with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Rosmila Colmenarez, also from Venezuela, attended U.E.C. Monsenior Aguedo Felipe Alavado in Barqisimeto, Lara Venezuela. Gabriel and Rosmila have been dating for over five years.
Moreno and Rosmila Colmenarez announced they are expecting their first child together in April. Gabriel was placed on the paternity list on September 11, 2023. Gabriel’s last story on Instagram shows him smiling along Rosmila and their baby son.
Gabriel Moreno MLB Career
- On August 3, 2016, Moreno was signed as an international free agent by the Toronto Blue Jays.
- He began his professional journey in 2017 with the Dominican Summer League Blue Jays at the Rookie-level.
- In 2018, Moreno divided his time between the Gulf Coast League Blue Jays and the Bluefield Blue Jays, both at the Rookie level. He achieved a combined score of .359/.395/.575 with four home runs and 36 RBI.
- The subsequent year, he played for the Lansing Lugnuts at Single-A level, scoring .280/.337/.485 with career-best stats in home runs (12), RBI (52), stolen bases (7), and walks (22).
- The 2020 minor league season was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and Moreno didn’t play. However, he was added to the Blue Jays’ 40-man roster post-season.
- The start of the 2021 season saw Moreno assigned to the Double-A New Hampshire Fisher Cats, where he performed exceptionally, batting .373/.441/.651 with eight home runs and 45 RBI in 32 games.
- He underwent right thumb surgery on July 3, 2021, following a fracture but returned later in the season and was promoted to the Triple-A Buffalo Bisons.
- After the season, he played for the Mesa Solar Sox in the Arizona Fall League and the Cardenales de Lara in the Venezuelan Winter League.
- Moreno attended the Blue Jays’ spring training in March 2022 and started the 2022 season with Buffalo.
- He joined the Blue Jays in Detroit on June 9, 2022, as a replacement for injured catcher Danny Jansen but was only activated on June 11, when he also made his debut in the starting line-up as a catcher.
- His first major league hit was a single on June 11, 2022, and his first career home run was a three–run shot off Baltimore Orioles’ Mike Baumann on October 5.
- On December 23, 2022, Moreno and Lourdes Gurriel Jr. were traded by the Blue Jays to the Arizona Diamondbacks for Daulton Varsho.
Gabriel Moreno Contract
On March 1, 2023, Gabriel Moreno agreed to a one-year, $722,500 contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks.