This magnificent lady is Frances McKinnon, the lovely and caring mother of NFL player Jerick McKinnon. McKinnon is the outstanding 5’9 running back currently playing for the Kansas City Chiefs. He previously played for the San Francisco 49ers, Minnesota Vikings, and college football for the Georgia Southern Eagles at Georgia Southern University.
Jerick McKinnon College
Jerick McKinnon attended Sprayberry High School before committing to Georgia Southern on February 3, 2010. In addition to Georgia Southern, Jerick received offers from the Navy and the Air Force.
In his freshman year, McKinnon rushed for 430 yards in ten games on 109 attempts and three touchdowns.
In his sophomore year, Jerick rushed 537 yards in 13 games on 80 attempts and seven touchdowns. In his junior year, McKinnon rushed 1817 yards in 14 games on 269 attempts and 20 touchdowns. He was named team MVP and awarded with the Iron Works Dedication Award.
During his final year at Georgia Southern, McKinnon rushed 1050 yards in 10 games on 161 attempts and 12 touchdowns. He was once again named team MVP, Iron Works Dedication Award winner
Jerick McKinnon NFL Career
- May 9, 2014: With the 96th pick in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings have selected running back Jerick McKinnon from Georgia Southern University.
- June 23, 2014: McKinnon signed a four-year rookie contract with the Minnesota Vikings.
- September 21, 2016: Jerick was named starting running back for the Vikings after Adrian Peterson‘s injury.
- October 7, 2016: He was fined $12,154 for excessive celebration against the New York Giants.
- March 14, 2018: McKinnon signed a four-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.
- September 1, 2018: He was placed on the injured reserve list after he tore his ACL during a team workout.
- September 6, 2019: Underwent knee surgery.
- October 9, 2020: He was fined $9,857 for impermissible use of his helmet against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- April 30, 2021: McKinnon signed a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- November 30, 2021: Jerick was placed on the injured reserved list.
- January 1, 2022: He was activated on the Chiefs’ roster.
- June 14, 2022: Jerick McKinnon agreed to a one-year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Jerick McKinnon NFL Stats
Jerick McKinnon Net Worth
As of 2022, Jerick McKinnon’s net worth has been estimated at $3 million.
Jerick McKinnon Contract and Salary
On June 14, 2022, Jerick McKinnon signed a one-year, $1,272,500 contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs. He earns an annual salary of $1.2 million.
- June 23, 2014: McKinnon signed a four-year $2.765 million contract with the Minnesota Vikings.
- March 14, 2018: McKinnon signed a four-year, $30 million contract with the San Francisco 49ers.
- April 30, 2021: Jerick signed a one-year, $990,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- April 30, 2021: He signed a one-year $990,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Jerick McKinnon Wife
Jerick McKinnon doesn’t have a wife, he has never been married and he doesn’t have any children either.
Jerick McKinnon Girlfriend
It looks like Jerick McKinnon is single at this moment, but a couple of years ago, he was dating the stunning Giuliana Rizzotti.
Jerick McKinnon Father
Jerick McKinnon’s father Rungie McKinnon, was born on October 29, 1962. According to records online, we found R. CUSTOM DESIGNS, INC. was registered under Mr. McKinnon’s name in Marietta, Georgia, on November 28, 1994. R. CUSTOM DESIGNS, INC., where Rungie served as a CEO, CFO, and secretary was eventually dissolved in 2008.
Jerick McKinnon Mother
Jerick McKinnon’s amazing mother Frances Hudson McKinnon, was born on August 26, 1959. She attended Pelham High School in Georgia and was also a point guard for the basketball team. Frances McKinnon has been happily retired since September 10, 2020. Frances was honored by her sons Lester and Jerick honored her when they wore #21 on their jerseys; #21 is the same number Frances McKinnon wore at Pelham High School.
“My mom is the lady who brought me into this world,” McKinnon said. “I have a lot of love and respect for my mom. Whatever she needs, I’ll do it in the snap of a finger,” he added. “I can’t really put it into words how much I love my mother. She’s done so much for me and sacrificed a lot.”
Jerick McKinnon Brother
Jerick McKinnon’s older half-brother from his mom’s previous relationship with Lester Norwood II is Lester Norwood, born on August 23, 1980, in Atlanta, Georgia. Lester graduated from Wheeler High School in 1998 before committing to play for the Gators.
6’2 Lester Norwood played safety for the Gators from 1998 to 2002; he graduated with a major in statistics from Florida State. He worked as a mortgage underwriter at Foundation Financial Group in Atlanta, Georgia.