Meet the lovely Julie Cousins also known as Julie Hampton; she is the beautiful and impressive wife of Kirk Cousins the NFL quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings. Wanna Meet her??
Former Michigan State Spartan Kirk Cousins was the 102 over selection drafted by the Redskins in the fourth round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Let us tell you a few things about Mrs. Cousins.
- Kirk and his pretty wife Julie met thru a mutual friend about two years ago, they dated for a year and a half and by November 22, 2014, he proposed!!
- The proposal made headlines, it happened on the balcony at the Capitol building, you probably read about that, but in case you didn’t know about that, here is how that went.
“I talked to my U.S. congressman from my home area in west Michigan, Bill Huizenga, who I had gotten to know a little bit,” Cousins explained. “I called him to see if I could propose on the balcony of the Speaker of the House’s office, because I had been there before and seen the view and thought it was a great view. He said they could set it up.”
“I was extremely nervous,” Cousins said. “On the way down driving the car, as we got close to the Capitol building I was holding her hand and she goes, ‘Why are your hands cold and sweaty?’ I said, ‘I don’t know,’ but I knew it was because I was super nervous.”
“I just mentioned the view; and told her how we’d gotten to know each other in this city and how we had good memories when we used to walk through the city on some of our earlier dates,” Cousins recounted. He then popped the question before Julie could get suspicious. “I went down a knee before it got too sappy, before it got too awkward. I don’t remember exactly what she said, but she said yes. That’s all I needed to hear.”
And here is the photo that immortalized that beautiful moment!!
And the bling on Julie’s finger… well done Mr. Cousins!
- Pretty Mrs. Cousins was born Julie Ann Hampton in September 1989 in Alpharetta, Georgia, to Mrs. Sue and Michael Hampton, also the proud parents of Julie’s older brothers Scott and Steve, both Georgia State University graduates, the same alma mater of their beloved father.
- Julie and Kirk tied the knot on June 28, 2014, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Kirk and Julie Cousins, welcomed their adorable son Cooper into their lives on September 29, 2017.
Photo Credit: Hillary Leah Photography LLC
Image already added