Meet the lovely Haleigh Mullens; formerly known as Haleigh Hughes and she is the gorgeous wife of NFL player Nick Mullens, the talented quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, who previously played for the 49ers, and the Philadelphia Eagles. Mullens replaced Jimmy Garappolo after he suffered a torn ACL in September 2018, and also filled in for C.J Beathard, Matt Barkley, and Brian Hoyer.
Nick Mullens Parents
6’1 Nick Mullens was born on March 21, 1995, in Little Rock, Arkansas; he is one of three children born to Mark and Suzanne Mullens, also parents to Nick’s older siblings Heather and Frank Mullens.
Nick’s mom, Suzanne was born Suzanne Mali Tabor to Ernie Doyle Tabor and his wife Rose. Her dad Ernie played baseball for the Philadelphia Phillies, before starting a career in sales. Ernie Tabor was 82 when he passed away on January 1, 2019.
Nick Mullens College
Mullens played college football with the Southern Miss Golden Eagles at the University of Southern Mississippi. He finished his college career completing 928 of 1,546 passes of 11,994 yards and 87 touchdowns in 44 games.
Mullens was named Conference USA Preseason Offensive Player of the Year and named Preseason First-Team All-Conference USA/Athlon’s, and Conference USA Offensive Player of the Year in 2015.
Nick Mullens NFL Career Timeline
- Mullens wasn’t drafted by any team during the 2017 NFL draft, but he signed with the San Francisco 49ers on May 4, 2017.
- The SF 49ers waived him on September 2, 2017, but re-signed him on January 2, 2018.
- Mullens was waived once again on September 1, 2018, and assigned to their practice squad the following day.
- He was named the starting quarterback on November 1, 2018, against the Oakland Raiders.
- On December 22, 2020, the 49ers announced Nick Mullens suffered an elbow injury and would be out for the rest of the season.
- On June 14, 2021, Mullens signed a one-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The Eagles waived him on August 28, 2021.
- He signed with the Cleveland Browns’ practice squad on September 1, 2021.
- He replaced Baker Mayfield on December 20, 2021, against the Oakland Raiders.
Nick Mullens Wife
24-year-old Haleigh M. Mullens was born Haleigh Hughes on March 24, 1994, in Mississippi; she is the eldest of three children born to Kellie and Kiley Hughes; ages 50 and 47, respectively.
Haleigh has two younger brothers, sadly we just know Layton, a student at George County High School. Her dad played baseball at Southeastern.
Mrs. Mullens graduated in 2012 Ocean Springs High School and from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2016. Not only did she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts and science and a minor in psychology, but was also a member of the cheerleading squad.
Haleigh has been an instructor at the Universal Cheerleaders Association since 2012; she was is a recruiting assistant at Southern Miss. Nowadays is a 4th-grade teacher at Oak Grove Upper Elementary.
Furthermore, Nick popped the question on December 19, 2016; tied the knot on July 15, 2017.
They welcomed their son Luke Clayton Mullens on August 30, 2019.
More photos below.