Meet Mrs. Jeanne Bisaccia; she is the beautiful and wonderful wife of NFL coach Rich Bisaccia, the interim head coach for the Las Vegas Raiders after Jon Gruden‘s resignation in October 2021.
Rich Bisaccia Education
Coach Bisaccia was born in Yonkers, New York on June 3, 1960. He attended New Fairfield HighSchool om Connecticut and Yankyon College where he also played defensive end. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Education and a minor in health from Wayne State.
Rich Bisaccia Coaching Career
- He started his career in 1983, as a Defensive backs coach & special teams coach at Wayne State.
- In 1984, was named quarterbacks coach & wide receivers coach at Wayne State.
- Joined the Gamecocks at South Carolina in 1988 as their graduate assistant, tight ends & wide receivers.
- In 1989, was named the Gamecocks volunteer assistant, defensive ends coach & special teams coach, volunteer assistant, tight ends coach & special teams coach in 1991, and running backs coach & special teams coach in 1992.
- In 1993, served as running backs coach & special teams coach at Clemson.
- He joined Ole Miss as running backs coach & special teams coach in 1999 and assistant head coach in 2000.
- In January 2013, was hired to be a special teams coordinator at Auburn, but he was released from his contract a month later, allowing him to sign with the Cowboys.
Rick Bisaccia NFL Career
- In 2002, was the special teams coordinator for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, assistant head coach, running backs coach & special teams coordinator in 2008, and assistant head coach & special teams coordinator in 2009.
- In 2011 served as special team coordinator for the Los Angeles Chargers.
- The following year, the chargers named him their assistant head coach & special teams coordinator.
- From 2013 to 2017, was the assistant head coach & special teams coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Las Vegas raider hired him as their assistant head coach & special teams coordinator in 2018.
- He was named interim head coach for the Raiders on October 11, 2021.
Rich Bisaccia Salary
Is not exactly know what the exact details are there in Rich Bisaccia’s contract with the Las Vegas Raiders; however, we know that he earns an annual salary of $1.5 million.
Rich Bisaccia Wife
Rich Bisaccia’s wife is Jeanne Bisaccia, mother of his three children, Maddie, Michele, Elizabeth, and Richie.
Jeanne Bisaccia has been happily married to coach Rich Bisaccia since July 28, 1984, they got married in New Fairfield, Connecticut. She was born Jeanne Jons on December 21, 1962, in Sioux City; she is the daughter of Ann Julie Jons (nee. Whitcomb) and Henry Jons of Sioux City, IA.
Mrs. Bisaccia has four siblings; sisters Julie, Karen and brother Daniel Jons. Her momma, Ann who sadly passed away on May 26, 2011, was House Supervisor and ER Assistant Supervisor at St. Luke’s Hospital in Sioux City, managed the addictions program at Sioux Valley Hospital and Health System. She also wrote the operating manuals for Detox for Alcohol and Other Drug Addictions, for Eating Disorders, and other addictions.
Jeanne Bisaccia graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Mount Marty College, before that she attended West High School. Jeanne and Rich Bisaccia welcomed their first child, daughter Michele Ann Bisaccia now Michele Roundtree in 1984, Michele is an English teacher at Bradford High School.
Elizabeth Ann born in June 1989, is married to Brian Champ. Maddie, born Madeline on June 8, 1993, graduated from Freedom High School in Tampa and works at Vault Aviation. Rich and Jeanne Bisaccia’s only son Richie, born Richard Oakley Bisaccia on July 21, 1994, played football (linebacker) at Middle Tennessee State University.
Rich and Jeanne Bisaccia have five gorgeous and amazing grandkids, four grandsons, and one granddaughter.