Meet the lovely Jennifer Williams; she is the gorgeous and lovely wife of Darius Slay, the 6’0″ cornerback for the Detroit Lions. Slay also played college football at Mississippi State prior to the NFL.
- The first thing you need to know about Jennifer is that she and Slay tied the knot on June 17, 2017, in Brunswick, Georgia.
- These lovebirds are the proud parents of three beautiful children; two boys, Demetrius Darius, Trenton and a girl.
- Jennifer the daughter of Kelly Gaunt, was born in Clinton, Oklahoma.
- She graduated in 2012, from Clinton High School and subsequently attended Southwestern Oklahoma State University; where she was a guard with the women’s basketball team.
- Nowadays, she left her basketball days and turn to the catwalk, as Mrs. Williams Slay is a model.