Check out Jolyn Bosz; she is the loving wife of soccer head coach Peter Bosz. He is the current manager of Ajax. Prior to becoming a head coach, Bosz was a midfielder for an array of teams including Feyenoord and certainly Netherlands National team.
Jolyn’s husband was born on November 21, 196, in Apeldoorm, Netherlands. He started his career in 1991 with Vitesse; he then played with RKC, Toulon in 1988, Hansa Rostock in 1998, NAC in 1999 and eventually finished his career with JEF United Ichihara.
The coaching chapter started with AGOVV in 2000, subsequently coached De Graafschap, Heracles, Feyenoord in 2006, Vitese in 2013, Maccabi Tel Aviv in January 2016 and finally Ajax in May 2016.
Let me tell 10 awesome facts about Jolyn.
- She was born Jolyn Le Loux in Netherlands.
- She met Peter while he was coaching Heracles Almelo and she worked in the Club’s commercial department.
- Jolyn who is 17 younger than Peters, worked for Heracles Almelo from 2010 to 2014.
- Mrs. Bosz studied at Paus Johannes School, Pius X College and Hotel School Almelo.
- After leaving Heracles Almelo, Jolyn worked at TenCate (Freelance public relations).
- In July 2014, she started her own business, Le Loux Events.
- Her next project was Le Loux Xclusive Second Wear.
- Nowadays, jolyn works in sales and marketing for Gassan Diamonds.
- She is the second wife of Coach Bosz. He was first married to Annette Jannink, mother of his three sons; Gino, Bo and Sonny.
- Jolyn could soon become his second ex-wife as well, according to this site they are heading to a divorce.