Samantha Ludy is the insanely **** girlfriend of former NFL player Pat McAfee, a punter for the Indianapolis Colts, who is nowadays an analyst for the WWE’s NXT TakeOver. Prior to the NFL, Pat was a punter and placekicker at West Virginia where he also was part of the West Virginia Mountaineers soccer team.
Just before we share with you, everything we know about his pretty gal Sam, allow me to tell 5 interesting facts about him.
- 6’1″ McAfee was born May 2, 1987 in Plum. Pennsylvania where he attended at Plum High School.
- Pat, one of two sons born to Sally and Jim McAfee attended at West Virginia, he received a scholarship offer from WV’s recruiting coordinator, Tony Gibson.
- The Indianapolis Colts selected him in the seventh round (222 overall pick) in the 2009 NFL Draft.
- McAfee has been in trouble twice, first when he was arrested and charged with public intoxication in October 2010. The second time when he accidentally tweeted a photo with his QB Andrew Luck in the background.
- Is no secret Pat like any other human-made a few mistakes, but he has a heart of gold, his foundation The Pat McAfee Foundation provides assistance to the children of military personnel, and he had zero hesitations when he chopped his signature golden locks to provide a hairpiece for Locks of Love.
And now the wait is over, meet pat McAfee’s pretty girlfriend Samantha Ludy.
- Pretty Sam Ludy, 30, is the daughter of Sue and Robert Ludy of Greenwood, Indiana.
- She graduated in 2007 from Center Grove High School
- Sam studied veterinary science at the University of Southern Indiana.
- She has been working since 2013 as a professional dog groomer in Indiana.
- She and Pat have known each other for nine years.
Didn’t we tell she is one **** piece of hot candy? Do you know anything else about McAfee’s lady Samantha Ludy? Share your voice in the comments box below.