This lovely and talented lady is Mai Satoda; she is a famous Japanese pop singer, model, but first and foremost, Mai is the gorgeous wife of Japanese MLB player Masahiro Tanaka, the pitcher for the New York Yankees. Now check out these 10 facts about Tanaka’s pretty lady.
- The . first thing you need to know is that Mai Satoda was born on March 29, 1984; in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Mai is mostly known for being the member of the Japanese Pop music group Country Musume; Mai Satoda is an idol in Japan!
- She was discovered during the Morning Musume 4th Generation Auditions in 2000. She is also a member of Hello! Project’s futsal team, Gatas Brillantes. Moreover, Mai has one photobook and also a single, “Oyaji no Kokoro ni Tomotta Сhīsana Hi” with the comedian duo, Fujioka Fujimaki.
- In early 2007, Satoda was added to the unit Pabo with Suzanne and Yukina Kinoshita, created by Quiz Hexagon. The group released the single “Koi no Hexagon”, used as the show’s closing theme. Subsequently, joined the group Ongaku Gatas.
- In addition to singing, she also acts; Her filmography is below.
2011 majutsu wa sasayaku (TV Movie)
2010 Gejiko ban kenka bancho: Zenkoku seiha
2011U gata tv (TV Series)
2009 FNS no jikan terebi, cho paredo: bakusho odaiba gasshuku (TV Special)
2008 odaiba tantei shuchishin (TV Movie), bashuko reddo kapetto, Terakoya
2007 futari no shokutaku
2003 inaka ni tomaro (TV Series)
1999 rondon hatsu (TV Series)
- Can you believe she still uses Hi5!
- Furthermore, Mai and Masahiro, tied the knot in December 2012, in Hawaii.
- Satoda gave birth to their son on February 15, 2016.
- You can also find her on Instagram here